1. it is correct that u need a raid of 40 people to kill 522 healer?

2. Are you guys play mop for first time ???:X For what 40% resil at 90lvl u talking about, and now you must have some skill not just spam 1,2,3 to kill someone and with my lock 500ilvl i can kill not much geared heal so stop write stupid posts...

3. just because there is a new page.
    this is the Report about the little bug on Resilience, feel free to Vote Up : https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/17074

4. Are you guys play mop for first time ???:X For what 40% resil at 90lvl u talking about, and now you must have some skill not just spam 1,2,3 to kill someone and with my lock 500ilvl i can kill not much geared heal so stop write stupid posts...
    It has nothing to do with f...kin skill its because they made a dumb decision not to release Prideful set with this patch pvp isn't supposed to be like this nor it was like this on Retail.
    You have no idea what you're talking bout boy
    They don't even realize they are slowly killing the population and pvp with it ..
    We barely get 2.5k players now...

5. It has nothing to do with f...kin skill its because they made a dumb decision not to release Prideful set with this patch pvp isn't supposed to be like this nor it was like this on Retail.
    You have no idea what you're talking bout boy
    They don't even realize they are slowly killing the population and pvp with it ..
    We barely get 2.5k players now...
    Im talking about this ''Anyone knows why the **** resillience went from 23-25% to 80%'' :)

6. Im talking about this ''Anyone knows why the **** resillience went from 23-25% to 80%'' :)
    for your info before patch i had 23% or something like that and now i have 80%( we all have)

7. from wow pedia
    "MoP Patch 5.4.7 (2014-02-18):
    Base Resilience for level-90 players is now 77% (up from 72%). Base Resilience for players below level 90 remain at 40%.
    Resilience Diminishing Returns curve for Resilience has been adjusted for the new base resilience value to maintain the same value per point of Resilience as previously.
    MoP Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Base Resilience now reduces damage players deal to others players by 72% (up from 65%).
    MoP Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): All level-90 characters now have a base Resilience of 65%. All characters below level 90 now have a base Resilience of 40%."

8. for your info before patch i had 23% or something like that and now i have 80%( we all have)
    can you stop giving wrong information?
    during 5.4.2 patch Resi was 74%, with 5.4.8 is 77% ( 80% with pvp trinket bonus)

9. for your info before patch i had 23% or something like that and now i have 80%( we all have)
    Hah you're funny.

10. Hah you're funny.
    ok smartpants i dont give a ****, but warmane is going to lose many players bcs of this

11. ok smartpants i dont give a ****, but warmane is going to lose many players bcs of this
    so go play on othjer server.No one keeps you here and other nubs becouse they cant oneshot no1.

12. ok smartpants i dont give a ****, but warmane is going to lose many players bcs of this
    Let the Warmane staff take care of that. U just have to get ur infos right before u speak. U know that theres base ressiliance that all players have when they reach lvl 90? And thats 77% now on 5.4.8. Its not 10, its not 30, 40, 60... its 77% and 80% with PvP trinkets. So this aint bug, glitch, exploit, some1s mistake... its how blizzard imagined and did all that. Warmane doesnt have to fix anything related with ressiliance cept that maybe that some1 metioned in posts above (82 vs 80). Boy.

13. u are really telling me that before patch resil was 77%? and now 80? that i 3% more before patch what u say. Before patch my avg dmg was 15k-20k max crits were from 90-120k now after patch my avg dmg is about 8k dmg and max crit i've made was 60k and that was only once. Really that is your 3% higher resil? 3% higher resil makes my dmg 40% weaker? Do u even know mat?

14. u are really telling me that before patch resil was 77%? and now 80? that i 3% more before patch what u say. Before patch my avg dmg was 15k-20k max crits were from 90-120k now after patch my avg dmg is about 8k dmg and max crit i've made was 60k and that was only once. Really that is your 3% higher resil? 3% higher resil makes my dmg 40% weaker? Do u even know mat?
    Read his post once again. It is 77% now (80%with trinkets). Before patch it was 72%

15. u are really telling me that before patch resil was 77%? and now 80? that i 3% more before patch what u say. Before patch my avg dmg was 15k-20k max crits were from 90-120k now after patch my avg dmg is about 8k dmg and max crit i've made was 60k and that was only once. Really that is your 3% higher resil? 3% higher resil makes my dmg 40% weaker? Do u even know mat?
    Stop qqing already cause you have no idea what are you talking about. You already showed ur knowledge bout base resi.
    You better do check if there are any buggs releated to ur main spells/abilities instead of blaming resi which works fine. With recent update there might be some ,well always is something that will broke the code while fixing other things. Give them time to look into the problem and solve it.
    It might take 1 day, 1 week or month. Stop playing if u cant wait.

First 1234 ... Last