1. Problem is in pvp power probably, pvp power isnt included in PVP zones aka not working at all. So all i can say well prepared launch....

2. problem is warmane staff NEVER thinks about PVP when they work on Mist of Pandaria. We had not even half the BGs for so much time and now that they added 3 more, they seem to have forgotten that this patch was meant for prideful gear which we'll probably only see in a few months.

3. Well something isn't right. Before the patch some classes were definitelly OP, but now it's ridiculous. Yesterday I was playing Arathi Basin and 5 of us couldn't kill 1 paladin healer - we actually didn't do enough dmg to make him use the bubble. You can always say: learn how to play, use CC-s in a right way... ect ect. Well I don't think this has anything to do with that. If 5 people can't kill 1 player in a BG, than what does that mean for Arenas? Something definitelly isn't right. The problem has to do with something related to PvP because my PvE dmg stayed the same. Also it has to do with something related to all classes because the dmg reduction happened across the board. Today only in 1 BG I saw a destro warlock make a 16m dmg and that was during 25 min.
    The problem is that PvP was actually one of the things that was tolerabl - even including all the bugs and OP classes. Now it is f*****. I guess things will balance out with Pridefull gear, but considering how long we usually wait for some "major" things to be upgraded or fixed, this situation seems like it's here to stay, and I think it will have big impact on the PvP part of the server.

4. 77% resil is blizzlike on This patch, but it was designed for prideful. So it is a bit weird now...

5. Its designed for the prideful season, where most players would be in Grievous, (farming their prideful) the resilence is correct and it should balance out a bit more once the new gear comes, we had the same situation before with tyrannical/Grievous.

About healers is battle fatugue working correctly, i dont pay healers, but was in TOK against a 4 healer team and yeah it was impossible to even scratch them.

6. The damge on my rogue used to be very low, when they started with the new patch, but now it looks ok.

I don't know if it's supposed to be like that , but warlock's healing stones seem really useless. Now they heal like 20 k, and my hp barely moves, it was much better before.

7. wel i hit 87k chaos bolts with all procs and dsoul up , and grim of sac , 522 lock doesnt seem right. No procs hits for 50k , incinerate non crits are 17k.

8. tbh, it would have been wise to raise resilience, when prideful is available, not prior to. We dunno how long we have to wait til this gear gets here.

9. Instead of rape every1 with big numbers, kill them slowly and enjoy the fight. Remember, if u hit low, others hit low aswell so u wont die faster.

ps: skill still -> all

10. Battle Fatigue seems to be working whoever asked, my LoH didnt heal me to full and I had no MS debuff up either. People stop qq'ing about the resil and gear issue, just think on retail we was full Griev with this higher resil for a few days whilst farming....people still died. The problem is obviously somewhere else.

11. the set bonus of 2 PVP trinkets rised upto 5XXX RES,

thats give large help to alive~

12. OMFG! Something is really wrong, I don't think theres something wrong with resilience or what not. We all have Grievous gear, therefore, PvP would still be balanced.

BUT DAMN! It takes forever to kill a healer. First clash fight in BGs, took us forever to wipe them! This is not fun, they bugged PvP! I had enough of this, I won't wait for fixes while I play on frostwolf like this, I am going to wait till this problem is fixed while I am on retail to experience WoD. And a bit of Blade & Soul.

I will be back when this issue is fixed and if PvP is fun again.
    Edited: January 28, 2016

13. its a normal period of transition to new patch/gear/balance so be patient and thankful we are getting a new patch and content for mop. on retail this always happened as well when the new expansion hits, total disbalance/unplayability but its a period of testing/bugfixing before new content/gear is introduced and new pvp seasons starts so patience its all good :)

14. Instead of rape every1 with big numbers, kill them slowly and enjoy the fight. Remember, if u hit low, others hit low aswell so u wont die faster.

ps: skill still -> all
    i find it hilarious how some pro wannabes say skill > all

yet some of the people writing on this topic are or have been way over 2200 both here and on retail
    we pretty much know our **** son
    and usually when we go "hey, you need a lot of people to kill 1 random healer" <- this is a server side problem
    also, its not a QQ on our part, its us informing the staff so they can look into it

15. All the healers are having a good laugh right now, by something that wasn't thought through...you waste so much time on killing a healer with 3-5 people and you don't even have the time to play the actual bg.

First 12345 ... Last