1. Resilience in PVP with new patch 5.4.8.

Anyone knows why the **** resillience went from 23-25% to 80%? Healers are unkillable now im 515 ilvl and i can't hit more then 15k dmg, i do more dmg on WOTLK then here.. Is going to be from now always 80% or they are going to lower it? Cuz pvp sucks now very much, i think all players who play pvp will agree with me. Im trying to say to GM's that they made a very bad mistake putting it to 80%. I think that 40,50% resillience is max that should be.

2. Resillience was never 23-35%, It was around 65%. It was raised up to match the upcoming gear (Prideful).

3. Totally agree with you, putting resilience on 80% is totally not logical. I'm playing a hunter as well (508 ilvl) and now I'm useless in battlegrounds. Please fix this. Alot of people here on MoP are there cuz of PvP including me. So right now I don't even want to play MoP, I'd rather return to WOTLK to or even continue playing League of Legends. GM's please do something about this..

4. If the plan is to leave it like this until you release Prideful, then ditch it. We all know it will take much longer than it should.

5. idk who thought about this change without adding the directly proportional gear

nobody is doing over 5-6 mil in bgs now, healers are unkillable if above average skill (1 skilled healer can ez mode keep up 5-8 people)
    and i think theres also a DR problem but i wasnt able to test that out properly

today there was 1 shammy trying to kill me, i was literally outhealing him with my passive pet heal (hunter), ofc he wasnt bursting but still
    the atm state is just stupid no offense

6. just to give the right numbers
    From 5.4.7 patch note:
    Base Resilience for level-90 players is now 77% (up from 72%). Base Resilience
    Battle Fatigue now reduces healing received while in PvP combat by 60% (up from 55%)

I am saying this only for who thought it was 40% before

7. Something are strange, damage reduction seems more than a simply 5% (it's just my impression)

8. My idea

I dont think its up to ressilience but rather, its up to damage. It can be bugged in 2 possible ways, in my opinion: Either it was bugged before(cause some dps-es like warriors, warlocks, mage's did INSANE DAMAGE - once i got hit for 250k icelance in BG as a full griv holy paladin and that's beyond ******ed.) And other one is that its yust bugged at the moment and reason could be patch change. I do agree that something is wrong right now - i have tyran geared rshammy and it takes a freaking raid to kill me(and i am not even that good at it). But it's probably just an early faze bug, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

9. People qq'ed and whined bout being one, two shooted by OP classes, now you complain bout not beign able to do. dmg u did Hiting for 70k now is 8th of person's hp, its not that bad. It is matter of l2p issue right now and gear(full griev - zero problems). You get used too much to one shotting everything that moves. Now it is more balanced kek. Deal with it and adjust ,or just leave server and wait for prideful gear that will come in next few months.

10. just to give the right numbers
    From 5.4.7 patch note:
    Base Resilience for level-90 players is now 77% (up from 72%). Base Resilience
    Battle Fatigue now reduces healing received while in PvP combat by 60% (up from 55%)

I am saying this only for who thought it was 40% before
    Correct, However I dont think warmane mop had the 72% last week my death knight had only 40% resilience when he hits lvl 90. I think warmane was operating at a lower % than retail. Now they have corrected it and are using the correct amount of resilience. Healers are supposed to be very hard to kill. You need to have 2-3 people that are CCing appropriately to kill a healer. PVP isnt supposed to be "I have slightly better gear so I can burst down whatever I want". Prideful gear will help a lot with killing healers and the overall damage, but I do not think it is bugged

11. Correct, However I dont think warmane mop had the 72% last week my death knight had only 40% resilience when he hits lvl 90. I think warmane was operating at a lower % than retail. Now they have corrected it and are using the correct amount of resilience. Healers are supposed to be very hard to kill. You need to have 2-3 people that are CCing appropriately to kill a healer. PVP isnt supposed to be "I have slightly better gear so I can burst down whatever I want". Prideful gear will help a lot with killing healers and the overall damage, but I do not think it is bugged
    players under lvl 90 has 40% resi

Anyway guys I have just tested the resilience and I found a Bug, so much complain and you guys were right BUT it is really ridiculous that no one tried to test until I did, now I am making a Report

12. so, this is the Report about the little bug on Resilience, feel free to Vote Up : https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/17074

13. I agree that 20% resillience was bad before cuz 1 warriors bladestorm can kill you, but 80% is to much, they should put it 45,50%

14. I have only played a few bgs since patch, but I have to say it is nice not to get destroyed by certain classes that, werew, imo, over powered. Gotta use skill now, not just target and kill ****.

15. I agree that 20% resillience was bad before cuz 1 warriors bladestorm can kill you, but 80% is to much, they should put it 45,50%
    Is ur head ok ? They can put random numbers ,as they want. They want it to keep as close as possible to blizzlike and those numbers are correct. Base res is 77% since 5.4.7 patch. And we're good now. Thats how it supposed to be, and will be even with pridefull - a bit better but stil ,there wont be hur dur one shot. Before it was bugged.

123 ... Last