1. No son, i play all classes for a very long time and never have contender felt this bad.
    " but things finally require a bit of skill and it all does not come down to gear." its always about skill but you can have all the skill in the world with contender you wont be able to kill anyone in parts tyr and griev let alone full griev.

A contender mage was attacking one of my 515 toons, i got my health back faster than he could attack me ><

You use to gear quit fast in contender on sarg but now, not even play my contender toons anymore because you will do no damage, also, IF en when pride will come out, how that will be for contender, contender better be tyr gear by then.

2. No son, i play all classes for a very long time and never have contender felt this bad.
    " but things finally require a bit of skill and it all does not come down to gear." its always about skill but you can have all the skill in the world with contender you wont be able to kill anyone in parts tyr and griev let alone full griev.

A contender mage was attacking one of my 515 toons, i got my health back faster than he could attack me ><

You use to gear quit fast in contender on sarg but now, not even play my contender toons anymore because you will do no damage, also, IF en when pride will come out, how that will be for contender, contender better be tyr gear by then.
    Well grandpa, contender was always weak and it's a starting, boe set for a reason. And no, it is not always about skill, cata and mop significantly shifted the balance to gear over skill. I do not understand why are you rooting for contender so much. Acquire grievous set, and you will notice that things are still very much killable.

First ... 678