1. idk who thought about this change without adding the directly proportional gear

nobody is doing over 5-6 mil in bgs now, healers are unkillable if above average skill (1 skilled healer can ez mode keep up 5-8 people)
    and i think theres also a DR problem but i wasnt able to test that out properly

today there was 1 shammy trying to kill me, i was literally outhealing him with my passive pet heal (hunter), ofc he wasnt bursting but still
    the atm state is just stupid no offense
    Okaaaay
    http://hostingkartinok.com/show-imag...6122e5edef3be9

2. This is exactly how it was on retail when 5.4.7 came and people had grievous gear still. Game was slow and healers were gods. Then people got pride weapons and people were getting rekt left and right again. This is normal so stop crying.
    Yes, but on retail they got Prideful, we have to deal with this for months now.

3. Yes, but on retail they got Prideful, we have to deal with this for months now.
    You don't really know how long it will take, and from my experience so far it's not as bad as people claim. My games haven't been long at all.

4. if the damage stays this way i might aswell quit, as i said problem isnt in the resilance ITS PVP POWER. Last patch it was 72% base + 2,5 or something like that from trinkets = 74,5 THEN when PVP power kicked in and it reduced it and thats why people hit 100k pyros and icelances, 200k chaosbolts, 130k chimeras as stated. I mean look at it that way - you got a target which has 74,5% resi and another person who has 45% pvp power + cooldowns which increase damage further + procs which also increase further, how can he not hit the target which has 74,5% resi with over 100k when pvp power is based on reducing resilance???? How much exactly do u think that prideful is gonna increase ur stats and % pvp power to negate the current resilance effect ? like 2-3k more main stat (int/agi/str) and like 5% maximum more pvp power ?? 20k hits now would have an increase of like 5k on the current resilance(which is 80% aka 5% more than last patch) =25k ? ye the problems stays.

SO FIX PVP POWER CALCULATION, BECOUSE ATM ITS NOT WORKING AT ALL IN PVP ZONES, do i have to screenshot exact stats with pve and pvp gear in a pvp zone(too bad i dont have pve gear) to see that atm pvp power is worthless ? I doubt it. Staff please get ur heads straight and hold your promises which were patch 5.4.8 is ready and there arent many crucial gameplay (if not at all) bugs. Pvp power the most crucial bug of them all becouse pvp is basicly lead by that.

Thank you for reading.
    Pvp power does not reduce resilience, you have no idea what you're talking about.

You can educate yourself here:
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/22...ilience-guide/

Section 2B specifically, it's for 5.4 but it's mechanically the same in 5.4.8
    Edited: January 29, 2016

5. that screenshot is from november 2015 son, what are you trying to prove? that you can get 25 kills ez mode when 4 healers carry you?

6. that screenshot is from november 2015 son, what are you trying to prove? that you can get 25 kills ez mode when 4 healers carry you?
    Yesterday mafe it 25kk on Kotmogu, now what?

7. I dont understand all the complains about the PTR. The staff already answered us on the dmg reduction matter.

8. Yesterday mafe it 25kk on Kotmogu, now what?
    yeh, too bad the date is from november and the bg is wsg....youre a bad troll mate

9. Yesterday mafe it 25kk on Kotmogu, now what?
    highest single hit in kotmogu was over 163kk so....25kk total dmg done is not even high for this BG.

10. highest single hit in kotmogu was over 163kk so....25kk total dmg done is not even high for this BG.
    25kk = 25mil. It's an inaccurate numerical expression as far as I know, but at least I can understand what he meant.

11. Thats adorable, I've been doing that since tyrannical :/ and in a BG without DPS increase taken/given buffs from orbs.
    Our guilds Warlock & Firemage back on crafted/malevolent stormstout....
    It's really not hard to do if the other team have 19324867 healers... Trust me I was in a BG on retail the other day and they had 4 healers and I did 10million more damage than anyone else in the BG. Healers allow the team to do more damage, cos more healing, less dying, more damage to do. http://i.imgur.com/AwZUQRo.png

if the damage stays this way i might aswell quit, as i said problem isnt in the resilance ITS PVP POWER. Last patch it was 72% base + 2,5 or something like that from trinkets = 74,5 THEN when PVP power kicked in and it reduced it and thats why people hit 100k pyros and icelances, 200k chaosbolts, 130k chimeras as stated. I mean look at it that way - you got a target which has 74,5% resi and another person who has 45% pvp power + cooldowns which increase damage further + procs which also increase further, how can he not hit the target which has 74,5% resi with over 100k when pvp power is based on reducing resilance???? How much exactly do u think that prideful is gonna increase ur stats and % pvp power to negate the current resilance effect ? like 2-3k more main stat (int/agi/str) and like 5% maximum more pvp power ?? 20k hits now would have an increase of like 5k on the current resilance(which is 80% aka 5% more than last patch) =25k ? ye the problems stays.

SO FIX PVP POWER CALCULATION, BECOUSE ATM ITS NOT WORKING AT ALL IN PVP ZONES, do i have to screenshot exact stats with pve and pvp gear in a pvp zone(too bad i dont have pve gear) to see that atm pvp power is worthless ? I doubt it. Staff please get ur heads straight and hold your promises which were patch 5.4.8 is ready and there arent many crucial gameplay (if not at all) bugs. Pvp power the most crucial bug of them all becouse pvp is basicly lead by that.

Thank you for reading.
    Thank you for clarifying you never played retail, or know what you are going on about.... This is the main issue with a lot of people here, people who dont know the mechanics of the game and try and claim they are bugged. If you never played retail in Grievous/Prideful season, just be quiet instead of making yourself look moronic.
    Edited: January 29, 2016

12. Thats adorable, I've been doing that since tyrannical :/ and in a BG without DPS increase taken/given buffs from orbs.
    Our guilds Warlock & Firemage back on crafted/malevolent stormstout....

Thank you for clarifying you never played retail, or know what you are going on about.... This is the main issue with a lot of people here, people who dont know the mechanics of the game and try and claim they are bugged. If you never played retail in Grievous/Prideful season, just be quiet instead of making yourself look moronic.
    except he's wrong and pvp power is working just fine

13. except he's wrong and pvp power is working just fine
    I take it your reading comprehension is bad, I was talking against him, calling him stupid. I know hes wrong. I know exactly how PvP Power works.

14. 25kk = 25mil. It's an inaccurate numerical expression as far as I know, but at least I can understand what he meant.

This being the only reply from staff GG Lordareonmane

First ... 34567 ... Last