Hi there! My in game name is itswicky and I'm currently a blood dk, with unholy offspec, who just hit 80 and is looking for a guild to do endgame content with. Just a little background on me, I have previous experience on live with DK and with all wrath content up to and including LK. I quit playing just before ruby sanctum was released, but I had a priest, dk, and rogue and was a very active and dedicated officer in multiple guilds on those characters raiding most days of the week. I am very punctual if raid times meet my simple schedule, I play well with others, and I can communicate effectively. I am open to taking on a larger/leadership role currently or later in raid content if it is a good fit, but otherwise very happy to just be a dedicated raider.

So in short I am looking for a Horde guild that speaks English, so that I may be able to communicate with everyone, that is open to a blood dps DK in the raid group and has raids any evenings except Sunday and Tuesday when I would not be available, and "evenings" would be anytime 5 p.m - 12 a.m. CT. Also being a fresh new 80 and also given my busy RL schedule this week I will probably need a week or two to be geared up for naxx, and I am open to getting gear for and being a OT after other tanks are geared. If anyone has further questions then please feel free to post them here or message me in game on itswicky.