1. New Gear =/= New Resilience

Who tought it was a good idea to change resilence (Around 70% to Around 80%)? Without taking into consideration that we're not going to have new gear (stats to face that resis on healers*) until Ogrimmar gets launched. And I can claim that means more than 3-4 months. Yes, now there're no one-shooted moves, but prepare your anus for the 5 vs 5 infinite bgs-no one will never die-no damage-healers laughting in your face.

2. Who tought it was a good idea to change resilence (Around 70% to Around 80%)? Without taking into consideration that we're not going to have new gear (stats to face that resis on healers*) until Ogrimmar gets launched. And I can claim that means more than 3-4 months. Yes, now there're no one-shooted moves, but prepare your anus for the 5 vs 5 infinite bgs-no one will never die-no damage-healers laughting in your face.
    well it was 72% to 77% and its coming with the the patch.

3. Resilience: 72%>77%
    Battle Fatigue: 55%>60%.

4. Resilience: 72%>77%
    Yes but these stats are meant for Prideful gear not Griev. ;)
    Only responses i got from staff are the lame ones like " do you think retail players had full Prideful sets at the release of the patch"
    Well they didn't but they had a chance to get Prideful pieces one by one , and us waiting for months till SOO release is really a bad idea...

5. Yes but these stats are meant for Prideful gear not Griev. ;)
    Only responses i got from staff are the lame ones like " do you think retail players had full Prideful sets at the release of the patch"
    Well they didn't but they had a chance to get Prideful pieces one by one , and us waiting for months till SOO release is really a bad idea...
    +1

6. As a enhancement shaman bursting (with full griev, enchants/gems and trinkets activated) i can't kill a 35% health warrior because of second wind. That did not happen on retail EVER, and I did play those 2 patches. This is not normal regardless of what staff says. PVP is half dead now and for the next few months. GL vs resto sham/war teams in 2v2 #immortal

7. What I find the most annoying is the fact that all the people crying about the dmg are just completely ignorant about the fact that the healing is lowered as well. Yes you hit less, so what, everybody else does. Yes you hit less, so what, healers heal less as well. I don't see the problem.

8. Well healing isn't nerfed enough then... it takes very long to kill healers. On paper it may sound balanced but ingame it isn't.

9. Resilience: 72%>77%
    Battle fatigure is 60 % but the healer is 500k helt.Before 5.4.8 you must to kill him (490k) with good dps and he have some time to heal him. Now he is again 490 and his healing is real reduked with 1-2% but now you must to killing 20 sec..... and he have a lot of time to heal him and your dps cooldowns expired. After that how you can kill him?
    Edited: January 30, 2016

10. Well healing isn't nerfed enough then... it takes very long to kill healers. On paper it may sound balanced but ingame it isn't.
    OMG, it takes a long time to kill a class that can heal themselves!!!! what have they done to the game!!! It should NOT be easy to kill a healer 1v1. Before patch, I had 0% chance of killing anyone in a duel as a healer and I still have 0% chance, but now you don not have a 100% of winning. Stop crying everyone, if you haven't played a healer, you don't understand that this is a nice change. We are HUGE targets in PVP(addons designed to just target us), I am sorry you have to take some time and thought into killing Healers now. And I still die in BG's as a healer, I just last a bit longer. I am sorry you can't pew pew and win anymore. But give Warmane some time to get everything working again. Man, everyone whine and complained "we want new patch, give it to us or we will all leave!" So Warmane gives us patch and everyone expects 1- it to work perfectly immediately and 2- says because it doesn't work like the old patch, they are leaving. It appears this is a no win situation for Warmane.

11. What I find the most annoying is the fact that all the people crying about the dmg are just completely ignorant about the fact that the healing is lowered as well. Yes you hit less, so what, everybody else does. Yes you hit less, so what, healers heal less as well. I don't see the problem.
    problem is 5-10% more ot less healing do not effect healers at much as the dps.even with less healing you can still keep yourself alive very easy,but as dps when your only chance if to kill healer or his partner in few sec CC window missing few % dmg done is gamebreaking.it have nothing to do with how skilled you are.if x2 dps face healer+dps comp and they are around same skill level x2 dps dont stand a chance.to be honest even on retail with full prideful heal+dps comps was dominating but now is even worst.
    btw i dont think this effect 3s at all since everyone run x2dps+heal comps.
    Edited: January 30, 2016

12. What I find the most annoying is the fact that all the people crying about the dmg are just completely ignorant about the fact that the healing is lowered as well. Yes you hit less, so what, everybody else does. Yes you hit less, so what, healers heal less as well. I don't see the problem.
    The point is that some classes rely on sudden surprise burst because of their design, and they are weaker in sustained dmg and prolonged matches/duels. Only thing this does is favor sustain classes much more.

13. The point is that some classes rely on sudden surprise burst because of their design, and they are weaker in sustained dmg and prolonged matches/duels. Only thing this does is favor sustain classes much more.
    Thank you............

14. Resilience: 72%>77%
    Those 5 % really look like 30 to 40%...

15. Those 5 % really look like 30 to 40%...
    True. Damage reduction is too much for a 5% resil increase. It could be something about PvP Power too, but either way increased resilience isn't the sole factor in this lowered damage.

123 ... Last