1. Melee - out of range problem

Hello,
    while im pvp'ing on my feral druid, fighting for ex. warrior ,im literally sitting on him but I cant use any of my abilities, tho he gets me down. Same is happening when I'm on a enemy hunter ,trying to use any ability but I cant cause of 'out of range', funny thing cause im also sitting on his ***.
    It is soo annoying when it happens, feels like playing feral is pointles, when warriors can be like 3 yards away and use all main attacks ,while im on him getting msg out of range.. 30-40ms, 60fps.
    Is there any soulution ?

2. I personally suck at feral but, have you asked any other feral druids nearby if they are having the same issue? Perhaps ask them to show you what the issue is.

3. Yo

Im having the same problem as a warrior, you can litteraly stand inside or right infront of your target and it displays "out of range" - i have tried to combat this by being ahead of my oponent and it helps to some degree but it makes pvp so painful and unenjoyable, specially when fighting casters and you finally get in melee range right infront of them and you just get "out of range" while chassing them or standing on them.

4. Most likely you're lagging badly, as in you're seeing someone close but in reality they're not there at all.

5. Most likely you're lagging badly, as in you're seeing someone close but in reality they're not there at all.
    It is not lag. I'm having the same problem, with low ms (on cable). Asked in my guild and there are other ppl having same problem. One even faced similar in arena. He have been auto attacked by enemy warrior, when both were on opposite sides.
    Like a momen ago I was sitting on enemy spriest n I couldnt do anything

6. It is a common issue for most players who plays melee classes. It is because of lag between you and server. It can be problem from your side and from server side. I know a lot of ppl who lag with 40 ms, I have same issue. I think server can not handle so much population.
    I heard that player hit box is smaller than it should be, but I only heard that.
    This issue reminds me desync problem in Path of Exile if you know what I mean.

7. This is the kind of bug (or whatever) which makes you rage a lot.

8. Hello,
    while im pvp'ing on my feral druid, fighting for ex. warrior ,im literally sitting on him but I cant use any of my abilities, tho he gets me down. Same is happening when I'm on a enemy hunter ,trying to use any ability but I cant cause of 'out of range', funny thing cause im also sitting on his ***.
    It is soo annoying when it happens, feels like playing feral is pointles, when warriors can be like 3 yards away and use all main attacks ,while im on him getting msg out of range.. 30-40ms, 60fps.
    Is there any soulution ?
    Server starts lagging when online count passes around 8.5k so nothing you can do about it but w8 for devs to optimize the server more.

9. Server starts lagging when online count passes around 8.5k so nothing you can do about it but w8 for devs to optimize the server more.
    I agree that it starts lagging when like 8-8,5k ppl are online, but even before the lag the hitboxes feel a little bit off (or too small idk).

10. I have the same issue since the beginning of Lordaeron and im pretty sure the problem is from server side.

Sometimes I can sit up to 5 seconds on an enemy before I actually land a single shred. This NEVER happen on Deathwing or Blackrock (btw every single spell is launched faster on blackrock, so this is obviously a server lag issue.)

This "out of range" cancer makes the pvp situation unbearable for both ferals and rogues. I really hope the lag will keep decreasing in the next months so I can think about starting arena.

11. But this is hulll****, they should do something to fix that. It just happens like every second with with enemy. I can sit on them tho I cant do nothing...
    They should already reduce cap to 8k or so.

12. This is not a "lagging issue"
    it's server based. I first noticed when i leaped to a target( mounted ) i was unable to attack him because they were apparently "out of range" which was total bull**** because i was literally on top of the player.
    i have seen this happen way too much and i believe it needs fixing.

13. Something is wrong ,and it is server side.
    Also noticed this, sufficient distance from the fire and im still taking damge. Something is wrong with hitboxes ,dunno.

14. Feal here aswell and indeed i have this bug aswell sometimes. what works is an quick terminate game and log back in ;) (NP if there is queue u can savely loginback if u do it directly afther u killed wow client)

Regards,

15. So no words at all from devs ? Are they even aware ?

12 Last