1. I just want to add that on Deathwing sometimes you can position yourself and hostile npc the way that npc can hit you with melee attacks but you can not hit npc aka are out of range. Maybe it applies to Lordaeron also. This only confirms that hit boxes are bugged, at least on Deathwing.

2. As long as I play here on Lord I didn't have any problems with npc. Only with enemy players.
    I'm still waiting for any staff or dev response to this. Are they going to do anything bout it ? Probably not in next months.. so yea, feral pvp in arenas = dead, rogues also got similar problems.

3. What kind of a problem does Rogue have? Well maybe in later seasons, but now, simple stun lock = Dead.

Also, what do you expect from the staff or developers? No one knows for sure why is this happening, unless you can pin point it, we're all guessing. This type of bug is the worst, they can't fix it until they find out what is causing it, and that might take a while. We'll just have to try harder and play around it until it's fixed.

4. Here to confirm that this happens not only on certain classes. I have a death knight and a hunter, and sometimes I obviously am in range to cast certain abilities, but they just can't go off, no matter how much I spam them. Chains of ice, for instance, roots an enemy only 1-2 seconds after I see them receiving the debuff and seeing the effect go off... I don't even wanna get into all the melee abilities where you can't hit the target unless you're turning towards where they are going.
    Desync is absolutely an issue here, and warmane really needs to fix this...

5. Here to confirm that this happens not only on certain classes. I have a death knight and a hunter, and sometimes I obviously am in range to cast certain abilities, but they just can't go off, no matter how much I spam them. Chains of ice, for instance, roots an enemy only 1-2 seconds after I see them receiving the debuff and seeing the effect go off... I don't even wanna get into all the melee abilities where you can't hit the target unless you're turning towards where they are going.
    Desync is absolutely an issue here, and warmane really needs to fix this...
    So you are saying that, if I turn around and face the wall, you wont be able to hit me? XDD
    Nice necro btw :D

First 12