1. OS 10 Shadron

What should i do on this boss, after the update yesterday it's changed and that shield he is using I cant figure out how it works, sometimes after 1 sometimes after more mobs in portal are killed shield gets removed for short period sometimes it doesn't at all, and the tank eventually dies
    And it looks like for every mob killed in portal 2 more spawn immediately
    Edited: January 28, 2016

2. What should i do on this boss, after the update yesterday it's changed and that shield he is using I cant figure out how it works, sometimes after 1 sometimes after more mobs in portal are killed shield gets removed for short period sometimes it doesn't at all, and the tank eventually dies
    And it looks like for every mob killed in portal 2 more spawn immediately
    I tried 10 man today. Same problem.
    We did get him to 525k hp..
    you get his shield down when all the mobs are dead. but you need like insane dps to kill them fast enough.
    at my raid ( all 3.7k+) we managed to down a mob, and hit the boss for like 3-5 sec before a new add popped. gave up after a while though.
    GG Warmane--> working as intended :P

3. Yes its bugged. Shield is back to fast. Like all you you wrote, even with insane dps inside the portal, you have like dunno 2-3 sec to dps drake before another shield will pop out. With this ratio there is no way that healers will have mana for whole fight.

Remmember he also make ALOT more fire dmg to the tank, if the shield is up.

So in short, they "fixed" boss mechanics, you need go into portal, but they ****ed up shield recharge timers, its like x3 faster then normal.

4. Yes its bugged. Shield is back to fast. Like all you you wrote, even with insane dps inside the portal, you have like dunno 2-3 sec to dps drake before another shield will pop out. With this ratio there is no way that healers will have mana for whole fight.

Remmember he also make ALOT more fire dmg to the tank, if the shield is up.

So in short, they "fixed" boss mechanics, you need go into portal, but they ****ed up shield recharge timers, its like x3 faster then normal.
    Such bugs and non synced stuff is obvious to come in future as well until they make things normal.
    Reason : Blizzard was not a fool for making raids in that way. They had more than 2k guys working on the project. Everything on a raid was done for a certain reason.

Once you change a little somewhere in chain, you have to change almost everything which is bound to that chain in the MMORPG and these changes are not good for a long run.

5. Yes it's bugged but doable. No need for crazy dps, just some brain.

6. Yes it's bugged but doable. No need for crazy dps, just some brain.
    Yes because a brain affects how often the boss randomly just shields himself and goes immune

7. Yes it's bugged but doable. No need for crazy dps, just some brain.
    The brain part is irrelevant to this fight. While Sartharion is a ****** check, this mini-boss just requires you to go into the portal, kill the Acolyte and go out, which requires no advanced intellectual skills whatsoever. And yes, no need for crazy dps, because when you have 3 seconds to damage him, the dps doesn't matter, it's all about how long the healers can maintain their mana.
    Quote from WoWhead regarding his main ability:
    "Summon Acolyte - Every 60 seconds, Shadron will summon an Acolyte of Shadron inside the Twilight Realm."
    Apparently 60 seconds is too casual for us, the #hardcore players, every 10 seconds is better.

8. Vesperon shares the same problem with super fast respawn of acolyte inside. Few days ago(before the OS fixes) his aura wasnt working(dmg didnt reflected back to you), so if that is also fixed now he will be a nightmare too. Would love to see some attention to these encounters from the devs. Thanks!

9. We did it by randomly going in/out of the portal when the tank said us that the boss wasn't immun anymore

10. Vesperon shares the same problem with super fast respawn of acolyte inside. Few days ago(before the OS fixes) his aura wasnt working(dmg didnt reflected back to you), so if that is also fixed now he will be a nightmare too. Would love to see some attention to these encounters from the devs. Thanks!
    Its not problem, even if portal is not working, you just need one or two extra healers, to heal this up. Dps simple stop hiting them, wait for full hp and start dps again.

11. We do it, but 347K HP for 1 elite per 30sec its too hard for 10man.
    Edited: January 30, 2016