1. Is force-transmogging allowed?

I've seen several discussions about it here on the forum: Someone complains because people are transmogging armor and weapons into things they shouldn't be, only to be met by GMs and forum moderators as well as players telling them to basically deal with it because it doesn't effect gameplay in any way other than what things look like. Thing is, I'm pretty sure I've seen someone banned for it one time (for two days) although I'm not 100% sure that's what the ban announcement meant.

Now, there are actually several different ways to transmog weapons and armor into catagories of items they don't belong in (such as transmoging cloth into plate, etc.) with or without hacking. I would really like to share a tutorial I have made on how to do this, but I'm not sure if it's officially "allowed" by Warmane staff. I need an official answer stating that it's ok to do before I continue.

2. Yes it is. I done in many times on MOP just like other ppl. No one cares cuz no one is hurt cuz of that.

3. Extreme cases (eg armor being transmogged to something that isn't even possible to be worn) are bannable.
    Needless to say it is still an exploit and even though we generally do not ban for it sharing it via forum isn't fine either.

4. Extreme cases (eg armor being transmogged to something that isn't even possible to be worn) are bannable.
    Needless to say it is still an exploit and even though we generally do not ban for it sharing it via forum isn't fine either.
    Ah. I see. I won't make a tutorial in that case.

Where does one draw the line on whether it is an extreme case? What is meant by armor that isn't possible to wear? -- like armor only NPCs have? To clarify, here are some examples of forced transmogging I have seen:

* Transmogging cloth into plate, mail into leather, etc.
    * Mogging armor to be invisible making the player look naked or at the very least not wearing x piece (like some who don't want to appear to be wearing shoulders)
    * Making weapons appear to be other weapon types (daggers into two-handed swords, axes into guns, etc.)
    * Gear that *should* be transmoggable but isn't for some reason (Vile Fumigator's mask is a good example of this. It is cloth but cannot be transmogged onto cloth under normal means.)

5. Ah. I see. I won't make a tutorial in that case.

Where does one draw the line on whether it is an extreme case? What is meant by armor that isn't possible to wear? -- like armor only NPCs have? To clarify, here are some examples of forced transmogging I have seen:

* Transmogging cloth into plate, mail into leather, etc.
    * Mogging armor to be invisible making the player look naked or at the very least not wearing x piece (like some who don't want to appear to be wearing shoulders)
    * Making weapons appear to be other weapon types (daggers into two-handed swords, axes into guns, etc.)
    * Gear that *should* be transmoggable but isn't for some reason (Vile Fumigator's mask is a good example of this. It is cloth but cannot be transmogged onto cloth under normal means.)
    I suppose it's one of those rules you can see in real life.

No one cares if you drive at 60km/h in a 50km/h or even 70 for that matter (sometimes), however you can be damn sure if you're going 150km/h you're gonna get penalized heavily for it.

It's just "one of those things" that you should be careful a bit, since its still technically an exploit in the end, so asking what is acceptable and what not is not possible, since there isn't anything acceptable, its still an exploit.

6. Extreme cases (eg armor being transmogged to something that isn't even possible to be worn) are bannable.
    Force Tmoging, is that some kind of Star Wars Ref i missed?

7. Force Tmoging, is that some kind of Star Wars Ref i missed?
    It basically means forcing transmog to do things it doesn't want to. Like... you take your armor to the transmog guy and he's like "Um... hey look, I can't transmog this stuff, they're not compatible" and you're like "Come on man do it anyway" and then he's like "Ok."

8. Well, according to one GM on Frostwolf it's allowed as long asyou don't use external programs to do so.

9. I guess wearing a weapon on your helmet slot is extreme ;) or frostweave cloth as sword.

10. Or people moging their gears into heartstone (seen full "HS geared" players)...