1. <A> Pack Of Lone Wolfs L25 <A> PvP, leveling, helpful, friendly <A>

Hey guys!

So, some of you may have seen my "LF Active, Helpful, Friendly PvP Guild" thread that I made a week or two ago. The good news is - I have found such a guild. Because this guild does not have a forum thread yet, I am making one, and I am also making one for everybody else who might be searching for what I have been searching in the past;

Without further ado, here's all you need to know about our little pack:

~~~---~~~ Alliance Rules! ~~~ ---- ~~~

Our virtues: Friendliness , Helpfulness, Activeness.

These are the three main virtues of our guild. We all try to abide by these three, and we expect all of our guildies to do the same aswell. If you follow these three, you will be a more than welcome addition to our pack! :)

Requirements to join: NONE

We accept anybody and everybody that is willing to join us on our journey, but we are especially looking for passionate PvPers, active players or any other social individuals that may be up for the task.

What we offer: Help with leveling, help with gearing up, premades,efficient anti-gank policy, lots of fun and good company.

We have premade teams up and running almost all the time, and our premades have no requirements. All guildies are welcome to join them. We have this policy so we can help all guildies gear up asap, and then let them help in the premades with generations yet to come. That is the most efficient way of teamwork. We are also trying to establish a nice arena carrying environment for our active players, so if you're active in the guild, we will also be willing to help you push the arena rating or cap your conquest points weekly for you. :)

How to join us: You can apply by replying to this thread with a short note about yourself, or PM one of the the people on this list:

Thorniss (GM) -
    Thoriss
    Roastyz
    Bearguard
    Secop
    Wardner

If none of the above are online, you can aswell type: "/who Pack" into your chatbox and see the list of online players in our guild there. Any of them can invite you. :)

Thank you for reading through our introduction. If you think we're the guild for you, let us know! ;)

Any feedback on the guild, the thread or anything else regarding our guild is well appreciated and will be noted. :)

Regards, D
    Edited: January 31, 2016

2. This sounds like the guild me and my friend have dreamed for. Thank you for letting us know about your Pack by writing this thread! We're looking forward to becoming part of you :-).