1. Character stuck endlessly noclipping

Hey,

so I did a quest in Blade's Edge Mountains (quest called Vision Guide) and after I was done, I noticed that whenever I relog the game automatically routes me back towards BEM, causing my character to noclip through everything in an endless loop. I even used my HS to get into Orgrimmar, just to notice that the bug still occurs despite where I am. The bug only goes away when I die after a set time of noclipping when I fall out of the map: I can resurrect at Spirit Healer and continue gaming. However, I think I'd rather try to get some help with this, since for now there is nothing I can do and my game is pretty much ruined.

Help is more than appreciated!

PS. Sorry if this is under the wrong section.

- Belyon

2. Have you tried character recovery function on the website? That might fix it.

3. Under the character restoration option it just states that there are no characters that are eligible of being restored.

4. Hey,

so I did a quest in Blade's Edge Mountains (quest called Vision Guide) and after I was done, I noticed that whenever I relog the game automatically routes me back towards BEM, causing my character to noclip through everything in an endless loop. I even used my HS to get into Orgrimmar, just to notice that the bug still occurs despite where I am. The bug only goes away when I die after a set time of noclipping when I fall out of the map: I can resurrect at Spirit Healer and continue gaming. However, I think I'd rather try to get some help with this, since for now there is nothing I can do and my game is pretty much ruined.

Help is more than appreciated!

PS. Sorry if this is under the wrong section.

- Belyon
    I know how to fix it. when you manage to use your Character enter in a Dungeon, whatever it is, then log out while inside.
    that is it, now when you log-in everything will be normal

5. Hey skullbashat! I tried what you suggested, unfortunately to no avail. I went inside WC, got a relog and to my disappointment the bug still exists... Seems like I need a much stronger cure for this ailment!

EDIT: Seems that when I logged out in an instance, died, resurrected and repeated the step it seems to have fixed my problem! Thanks everyone for contributing!
    Edited: January 28, 2016 Reason: Found out new groundbreaking information