1. old instances

Question directed to the Staff. Why old instances are close?

2. Because the bosses aren't scripted yet. Also, people would powerfarm those and inflate value of gold.

3. Seeing as staff allowed the cow event to drop as much gold as it did farming gold has nothing to do with why these are disabled. I don't think they got around to porting stuff from lord yet thats why no old stuff work.

4. Asked a GM this afternoon before the server restart, he said they're coming in a patch in the next few weeks. Said they're focusing on core issues right now and don't want to risk having too much stuff on their hands at the same time.

5. I agree. seems like we need some core fix like auction house error and some binding keys they said they fixed it but its not working here today they make some update on frostwolf. so be patient and lets see how it works after update. Let them fix some core issues in ingame.

6. Old raids?

What happend with old devlog promise? 14november 2015 devlog says: At the same time we have ported over several raids from Lordaeron, including Molten Core, Zul'Gurub, Temple of Ahn'Qiraj and more. Can i know why this raids arent opened? Tnx

7. There are other priorities right now...

8. Priority? nah man they are scripted and ported. So just need to be opened and thats it, if they speak truth in devlog.

9. This would be awesome , at least we could farm something till prideful and why cant we buy vanila and tbc gear whit points ?

10. This would be awesome , at least we could farm something till prideful and why cant we buy vanila and tbc gear whit points ?
    Becouse we are supposed to farm them from old content...

11. new dungoens

in mop there is so low amount of dungoens relesed :) i hope that warmane release dungoens of lvl 70 :) since dungoens at lvl 70 have epic transmongs and plz start to release also work for the raids in lvl 60 like blackwing lair/blackrorck depths

12. Lordaeron's scripts will be transferable to Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria cores as long as instances have little or no differences. If the instance was changed more, then you'll have to wait to recieve it.

13. Read it again, old instances are on the list as soon as post launch problems are fixed. And they are currently still working on that.
    There is a reason why they added it under the "Upcomming releases" section.

14. Where i can see "Upcomming releases" ?

15. It's a section in het latest MoP Devlog which can be found at: https://www.warmane.com/devlog

12 Last