1. What will happen?

When DW and raganos merge, what will happen? we must lvling again? Pjs mus be deleted? thanks in advance :)

2. When DW and raganos merge, what will happen? we must lvling again? Pjs mus be deleted? thanks in advance :)
    Nobody knows billy

3. Nobody knows billy
    Actually we do know. We will simply transfer our charcters via this website and we won't loose anything. If there are two players on DW and Ragna with the same name, the first one who transfers gets the name. The only problem might be with guild names. All of this was already answered by the staff. Cheers!
    Edited: January 23, 2016

4. Actually we do know. We will simply transfer our charcters via this website and we won't loose anything. If there are two players on DW and Ragna with the same name, the first one who transfers gets the name. The only problem might be with guild names. All of this was already answered by the staff. Cheers!
    So making new charaters won't be possible in beginning? If it's true - awesome. I got my char name(s) saved on both realms!

5. Actually we do know. We will simply transfer our charcters via this website and we won't loose anything. If there are two players on DW and Ragna with the same name, the first one who transfers gets the name. The only problem might be with guild names. All of this was already answered by the staff. Cheers!
    So people who don't own the name on either realm won't be able to steal it via a new char? What about people on both realms that don't play but have saved names?

6. Anyone knows if i will be able to transfer low lvl chars
    Or the transfers-merge will be for 80s only?

7. Think again genius . You wait till someone transfers , you create a level 1 character on the realm which he transfered from with the same name , you transfer , rename is requested , you type the name you wish to ninja . Piece of cake
    Edited: January 24, 2016

8. Think again genius . You wait till someone transfers , you create a level 1 character on the realm which he transfered from with the same name , you transfer , rename is requested , you type the name you wish to ninja . Piece of cake
    That's just rude

9. Think again genius . You wait till someone transfers , you create a level 1 character on the realm which he transfered from with the same name , you transfer , rename is requested , you type the name you wish to ninja . Piece of cake
    Except that the transfers will be BEFORE the server even goes online in playable mode. Can't rename-ninja that way if the name you want is quick enough. (will probably be some time, i also think it will be a clone at first and not direct transfer.

10. When DW and raganos merge, what will happen? we must lvling again? Pjs mus be deleted? thanks in advance :)
    Your characters wouldn't disappear so you don't have to worry about leveling again, they would be transferred over one way or another.