1. Elder Splitrock in Maraudon, where is he?

Hi, I've followed the directions to get to the elder inside maraudon, well, at least I followed the instructions for a retail realm, after 40 minutes of walking around I finally reached the place and what a surprise, he was not there

I'm so tired and disappointed that I don't wanna go back to that place without knowing where to go, so, have you find him?, are you even looking for him? It is probably sitting on the entrabce of of the orange crystals dungeon but as I said, I don't want to walk around aimlessly

Thanks in advance

2. Mistery solved

Yes, I had to walk all over the place again, and I finally found him

I only wish he was really sitting at the start of the orange crystals haha

Good luck to all the achievement hunters out there

3. Maraudon got changed and split with MoP (not sure which xpac) and the elders location too.

For the future.. have in mind that you are on a 3.3.5a realm while wowhead, wowwikia, wowpedia, basicaly any WoW related website is up to date with retail 6.2.+, and there have been a lot of changes since 3.3.5a.

4. These old vanilla 5 man dungeons are freaking huge you can easily get lost and there's more then one entrance for Maraudon I never understood why didn't Blizzard waited till Cata to update the maps for these dungeons.

5. Here is a neat trick for utgrade pinnacle dungeon aswell. Since skadi is pain in the *** to be done these days (doable with lots of pet owners such as bm hunts and demo locks) You can skip skadi with invisibility potions . Once you do that you will find yourself facing a closed gate and 3 mobs behind them. 2 of them are necromancers , you should kill those. The third mob is called bersekrer. He can fear your character. Place yourself in a position to get feared behind the gates and voila, you have you way to the Elder in Utgrade Pinnacle.