1. Thanks staff

Thanks for making the effort for MoP, things can only get better now.

2. Thank you too! We really appreciate it.

3. Is it worth to play frostwolf now?

4. Is it worth to play frostwolf now?
    Maybe after they fix post launch bugs, for now there are just too many new anoying bugs that came with 5.4.8

5. Is it worth to play frostwolf now?
    Well some of the more annoying launch day bugs were already gone the next day I logged in, that's why like I said in my initial post it feels like an effort is being made.

Which is all mop players ever asked for <3

6. I make a thank you thread, it got deleted [no idea why lol].. you make a thank you thread, staff replies with a ty too lol. boo me :'(

7. I made some harsh posts towards Warmane staff regarding their MoP attentionin in the past and they deserved it cause there was almost 0 attention to MoP,

but I have to be fair and say thnx for updates, MoP gets updated daily now fixing bugs etc..., many game breaking PvP bugs were fixed, some are still there but with MoP in focus I know it will be fixed fast enough.

So good job so far and keep up the good work!

8. Dungeon mechanics works well now. They fixed pet attack rotations (dk ghoul, shaman wolves etc.) ToES works well again.

Gj Warmane. waiting for another updates <3

9. toes works too normally... on Friday, we tried to pass it, but just everyone was too used to the old bugs that made it dps run, and the heals had really hard time :D

I was also about to say thanks... i mean, it was normal to focus Lordaeron at first, and it is great that, now and before, the devs are trying to fix the server... But then, the block with the talking with the allies... Nearly no one likes it, nor wants it, nor thinks it is necessary on Frostwolf , and enjoys - for fun, for roleplay, for friends, for helping each other - even, there was a thread, in which a gm was alone vs. all, and in the end, simply locked the thread...

10. I've already made like 2 thank you threads, so i won't make another one. Thanks staff!

11. Moved form Wotlk to Mop 1 month ago after playing wotlk for like 3years. Enjoying MOP a lot much. Thanks staff and everyone.

12. Much love to all staff involved, let's make love not warcraft!

/SpreadsTheLove!