1. Thrallmar guards

Whats up with these guards? They don't attack any alliance at all, its basically a defenseless city.

just had a mage (now reported) that knew about this and just waited people at the inn killing them while on loading screen (due to hearthstone).

Whats up with that??

2. Report away, he's not breaking any rules, pvp happened on a pvp server.

3. Report away, he's not breaking any rules, pvp happened on a pvp server.
    The NPC's are supposed to be hostile, why are you making this sound like im complaining about pvp?

I am asking why the hell the guards are passive when clearly in Honor Hold they attack you on sight.

4. Thrallmar is effed up for defenses on lordaeron

Try going in thrallmar in Deathwing or Ragnaros, guards will mf you to ****

5. I find it quite unfair that alliance can camp inn's and kill whoever hearthstones (so not really pvp, just camping), while horde can't since ya know, npc's attack the crap out of you.

The biggest problem is that they can simply mount up and leave without any consequences, how is that even allowed..?

6. Have you reported it in bugtracker?

7. Have you reported it in bugtracker?
    I was unsure, so I reported a player abusing it, I'll try to post on bugtracker (if it isn't already)

EDIT: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/17410

Alright I did so, and I also confirmed the problem: They do not belong to any faction so they are friendly to everybody, they should belong to Thrallmar.
    Edited: January 31, 2016

8. I was unsure, so I reported a player abusing it, I'll try to post on bugtracker (if it isn't already)

EDIT: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/17410

Alright I did so, and I also confirmed the problem: They do not belong to any faction so they are friendly to everybody, they should belong to Thrallmar.
    Can't see the report.

9. Can't see the report.
    Not sure what else I can do, I noticed if I search for it, it doesn't show but the link works. :/

Ok just saying out loud: There is a mage who likes to exploit certain bugs, her name is Xumie, do what you will. Not saying anything else, cuze clearly she deserves a ban, but hey I hope some one at least farms her sorry ***.
    Edited: January 31, 2016

10. I am the mage Xumie and I'm still in thrallmar killing you noobs, even with the gaurds attacking me now.
    Edited: January 28, 2017

11. I am the mage Xumie and I'm still in thrallmar killing you noobs, even with the gaurds attacking me now.
    Str8 savage.