1. and caused 2 full guilds to quit the lordaeron.
    would be nice if few more guilds quit, server still overpopulated

2. The PTR will likely be up a while. Other guilds will be free to test it out to their heart's content. I don't know why people are pretending like this won't be the case.

3. would be nice if few more guilds quit, server still overpopulated
    Don't worry, i wont quit even if i will have to pug around xD

4. Just 1 line : Dont please update the raid as another bull**** as earlier Naxx raid after feedbacks from <is a cookie>

There are 10,000 players on the realm and those 25 of Clarity should not be the ones to set benchmarks.
    Staff should check it themselves and ask other players to report bugs as well rather than going to a specific guild and asking. It more seems or sounds like a favor to that guild even if you were not intended.
    None needs you to hurry to launch Ulduar raid in lordaeron as WOTLK content already was hurried content and caused 2 full guilds to quit the lordaeron.

So put PTR open phase and tell other people to test it and report bug or it wont take long enough when realm will be left with just 1 guild and some random pugs.
    The PTR has never been closed for some and open for some. Every PTR test has been performed under a public test.

5. would be fun if they buffed ulduar, no one would be capable of doing firefighter nor yogg +0/+1 :D nor the other hardmodes. besides, saying u r the realms best guild while not havent claimed +1 nor +2 sath firsts, doesnt make u the best guild. if bizzno had the roster, they would have prob gotten all realm firsts or could have at least competed better.
    the real race will start from ulduar on, cus the "top" guilds, are almost equally equipped
    Edited: January 31, 2016

6. Is this **** actually real? It's a god damn test

TEST TEST

T E S T

Holy crap of all things to be outraged you found this...

7. Highly vocal in victory, inaudibly silent in defeat, just like cookies. Ah Clarity, your pride will be your downfall.

8. would be fun if they buffed ulduar, no one would be capable of doing firefighter nor yogg +0/+1 :D nor the other hardmodes. besides, saying u r the realms best guild while not havent claimed +1 nor +2 sath firsts, doesnt make u the best guild. if bizzno had the roster, they would have prob gotten all realm firsts or could have at least competed better.
    the real race will start from ulduar on, cus the "top" guilds, are almost equally equipped
    True that lol

btw Realm best ? that makes me laugh anyways

if there were penalties for those who exploited levelling in COS dungeon, the story of realm firsts had been so much different
    Let me tell you an honest statement, BIZZNO is the best guild atm in every aspect. May be Clarity is second or may be third even. Its not you who declares that 'you are best', its other players who choose mate

Doesn't really matters if someone gives up his job timings for mere a raid, cuz there are a lot of gamers who had 'been there and done that'

Please next time dont feed the crap to be facts like best guild. The game has a long run and yes i will point out again in future that who is/was the best guild

Clarity was never a best guild and never it would be as being best guild is not merely about 'realm first'
    Ever wondered why players of so self claimed best guild are applying for other guilds xD
    Edited: January 31, 2016

9. They are saying that Clarity is getting private PTR testing that no other guilds are getting...
    They who?

As current Clarity member, I found it unfair that staff would often favor our guild, come in our TS and help us/take advice from us over other guilds...
    You both gonna prove those statements, because we don't want drama around.

The same thing happened to <is a Cookie>. It seems like it has been always like this. Besides, I am pretty sure, bizzno will take realm first still :)
    Being watched is very different from receiving any kind of unfair advantage. Any guild downing recent scripted bosses will be watched so we can see if everything is fine or need some adjustment.

funky you realise that bosses on this realm are buffed/have slight bugs and so on. For that reason you acctually have to alter the retail tactics quite a bit. And if one guild can do this on the PTR before the actual release and others cant and have to do it in the live progress then it is a HUGE advantage in race for serverfirst
    Just clarifying that we don't pick guilds "that we like". We watch any that are beating the content. Get good and we will pay attention.

10. This is a very common thing it seems, not just here but everywhere on the World of Warcraft scene. And by 'thing' we mean the drama. We're frankly tired of it. These are alpha tests, which means that there's bugs and things that are completely unexpected, such as realm crashes and et cetera. For that we need a positive guild who will provide us their time and keep the negativity and dissing because of bugs to a minimum.

We'll just be honest here, we don't need or want an unorganized guild whose members will come to the forums complaining and full of negativity just because they encountered bugs in bug testing. We've had the unfortunate circumstance of having many encounters with such guilds who don't quite understand the idea of bug testing. That is why only one guild is chosen to test alpha state encounters.

Please do note the emphasis on the 'alpha' word, it means that these are initial state encounters and by saying that we can guarantee that PTR will be also for beta testing which will last for a decent amount of time and every guild or any group of willing players will be able to test and experience and provide feedback to the staff. We've already shown how this worked, we would usually assign a staff member each to the raid and they would note down any issues and feedback so nobody is getting any advantage here.

First 12