1. Unable to connect

I am currently unable to connect to any of the Warmane servers, whenever I try to connect, it gives me the following error message.

http://i.imgur.com/zsH1Aqa.png

Fix?

2. I have the same problem. I deleted WDB folder and checked realmlist again but I still cannot log in. What may it be caused by?

3. Login Down?

Trying to login for last little while, shows connecting then just says unable to connect after 30 seconds or so? deleted cache and still same results
    any info would be great ty :D

4. Same problem. In logining screen i saw message like this : "technical problems. We are working on this". Now i don`t see this "screen".

5. Finally was waiting until someone had the same problem, yes i also think the login servers are down...

6. Cant loggin

frostwolf off ??? i cant log in...

7. unable to connect

....can we be playing never on Sunday? :D

8. me too

Connecting..............

i can not login

9. I'm having the same problem ... I'm unable to log in my game is stuck a "Connecting " . I've tried all the tricks I know ( deleting the cache, switching the realmlist, net rr )..... Any ideea how to fix it , because it looks like there are some players on Lord so either Warmane is lying about the players or the problem is with our PC ..

10. I'm also unable to connect. Screen is staying on connection and cannot access to the acc.

11. me too

Connecting..............

i can not login
    Logon server is down ... check in a few hours i guess

12. Cannot connect to Frostwolf

I am using the 5.4.8 client and I was playing without any problems for the last few days. Now it says [CONNECTING] forever. I checked the website and there were no news about any restarts and the people on the realm were like 1,4k +. I checked the realmlist and saw that it was set to logon.warmane.ru rather than logon.warmane.com but that didn't fix anything.
    EDIT: Just saw on another thread that the login server is down.
    Edited: January 31, 2016

123 ... Last