1. Working Morpher? [5.4.8]

Is there any working morph program out there which supports warmane ? Thanks

Greetings (:

2. Isn't this also exploiting? I've seen people exploit with this program to get into areas on Cata.

3. i already have JustAMorpher and the version doesn't work for me

Morpher is no exploit

4. The one that I posted is a version for 5.4.8 and works fine. Just put in wow folder. Launch the 32 bit exe and then the loader. Commands are: /item head id for example. And no it isn't an exploit. Just client side model changer. I use it to change race from Troll hunter to night elf. Because frontflips! :D

5. Thanks man ! got really annoyed by playing my hairy dwarf :x

6. whenever I cast or do anything the morph vanishes? any fix?

edit: armor and mount etc stays, only race vanishes

edit2: /morph into something doesn't work but I found out /race works fine.

Thanks!
    Edited: February 6, 2016

7. This morph that you linked is not working for me when ever i try to lunch it it says injection failed process not found is this becous i have 64 bit opereting system or something else i have 32 bit and 64 bit wow.exe from warmane!

8. This morph that you linked is not working for me when ever i try to lunch it it says injection failed process not found is this becous i have 64 bit opereting system or something else i have 32 bit and 64 bit wow.exe from warmane!
    Well it works only for 32 bit afaik, try to open it as adminstrator and check ingame if it says : WoWMorph Loaded.
    If so, your morpher works

9. This morph that you linked is not working for me when ever i try to lunch it it says injection failed process not found is this becous i have 64 bit opereting system or something else i have 32 bit and 64 bit wow.exe from warmane!
    open wow.exe first (the 32bit version) after that the loader.exe, then it should work fine.

10. Works perfectly, you can change races, gender, and any item, so please stop talking nonsense, just read the guide.

11. Works perfectly, you can change races, gender, and any item, so please stop talking nonsense, just read the guide.

This is what I'm getting and I'm running a 32 windows..

12 Last