1. So I downloaded the downloading client. With the terminal work-around I managed to make it work (I would get the error that the file was broken if I just tried normally).

I also tried the sudo spctl --master-disable but that gave me a connection error.

I'm interested in the full client download if potentially these problems resolve, but the media link is broken and the torrent has no seeds.

In any case I'm super stoked about just getting it work at all so thank you so much!
    I just finished uploading the torrent again so the full client will be available to download with torrent again.

2. Thank you <3 (FYI the MEGA link for full client is not working - not sure if that was intended or a mistake)
    Edited: July 25, 2019

3. Thank you <3 (FYI the MEGA link for full client is not working - not sure if that was intended or a mistake)
    No Problem. I updated the MEGA link also.

4. Just installed the full client. I used the scripts that someone posted and the game works great thank you for re-uploading

5. Just installed the full client. I used the scripts that someone posted and the game works great thank you for re-uploading
    Glad those worked I am working on a new version of the .app file that i will update the original post with to hopefully by pass the bouncing icon and hopefully fixes the x64 issues. I need people to test as the original files work fine for me.
    Edited: July 26, 2019

6. I don't have the bouncing issue. I get the error message: “World Of Warcraft” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.

I had this issue with both the full and the downloading client

Only way to bypass this is to start the app via terminal.

7. I noticed these errors and maybe it has to do something with it. It shows up in terminal but the game runs anyway.

/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
    /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/Exceptions.plist'

8. I noticed these errors and maybe it has to do something with it. It shows up in terminal but the game runs anyway.

/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
    /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/Exceptions.plist'
    What version of Mac OS X are you using. I have seen comment across the internet about.
    Since High Sierra and the introduction of the APFS framework, fewer compression methods are supported for 32 bit apps compared with 64 bit apps. 32 bit apps are going away altogether supposedly in 10.15.
    So I dont know if that has something to do with it or not.

9. Hey ;) i trying to download client with torrent but since 6 days its only 38.2% ready! Please, someone, leave your torrent running! :(

UPD: TY so much!! I got it!
    Edited: March 13, 2020 Reason: update

10. Hello again

i have a problem - clicking on WoW-64 file to start downloading client and after few minutes i got "Cannot stream required archive data. Please check the network connection." this message. I checked that folder have "read and write" permissions, i deleted and started all again but it not helped.

11. ¡Gracias!
    Funcionó muy bien con el torrent.
    De momento ningún error y funcionando perfecto en MAC.
    Gracias.

12. May 30, 2020  
    ¡Gracias!
    Funcionó muy bien con el torrent.
    De momento ningún error y funcionando perfecto en MAC.
    Gracias.
    Como lo hiciste funcionar, no entiendo muy bien como instalarlo, podrías explicarme?

13. Tried Mega on Catalina

Any Feedback would be great would like to know if it is working for everyone that has downloaded.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get the program to open. Torrent files would flat-out not download, but the Mega ones were quick and easy. When launching, I kept getting an error saying that it couldn't access the data and that I needed to check my server. I ran the background data launcher first, like you said to, to get it going, and that would never finish. It'd get about 1/3 of the way and then crash. Even with the last download opening the launcher gave me the same error. Trying to use Wine now, because I'm not sure what else to do and I can't see any other way that I can get it to work. It's probably because I'm on Catalina, but I couldn't play Classic unless I had the full update. Thanks for your hard work into this, wish it worked for me!

14. I don't have the bouncing issue. I get the error message: “World Of Warcraft” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.

I had this issue with both the full and the downloading client

Only way to bypass this is to start the app via terminal.
    Updated Original post with possible fix.

15. Hello again

i have a problem - clicking on WoW-64 file to start downloading client and after few minutes i got "Cannot stream required archive data. Please check the network connection." this message. I checked that folder have "read and write" permissions, i deleted and started all again but it not helped.
    One possible fix to try would be opening the wow.mfil with a texteditor and remove the following lines as blizzard is no longer using a limelight
    Code:
    server=limelight
    	location=http://llnw.blizzard.com/wow-pod-retail/EU/15890.direct/
    Next fix would be after removing those lines would be to change permissions of the wow.mfil file

Remove all write permissions from the WoW.mfil file (command: chmod 555 "/full/path/to/WoW.mfil", if you still have your terminal). If that file's contents aren't exactly what they need to be, or if the file can be written by the WoW client itself, the client won't work and fail to start OR constantly disconnect you while playing.
    Edited: July 15, 2020

First ... 891011 Last