1. Epic. I'm getting 53 fps in the Stormwind AH using the 64bit.
    It's like seeing a happy mac for the first time in the late 80s, mind blown.

2. On the 64 bit launcher there is bug that doesn't allow you to stop auto attacking, /stopattack won't do it either, can you look into this please? It's breaking my feral stealth, very annoying

3. On the 64 bit launcher there is bug that doesn't allow you to stop auto attacking, /stopattack won't do it either, can you look into this please? It's breaking my feral stealth, very annoying
    Can you check that it is only in the 64bit?

4. Can you check that it is only in the 64bit?
    Yes i've switched to 32bit since i found out about it, haven't had any issues so far.

5. Yes i've switched to 32bit since i found out about it, haven't had any issues so far.
    This could be an example of what mkayal was describing in another post here about the 64bit and Warmane's server.

My understanding is that the 64bit clients want to communicate with the server using different formatting of function calls in packets, which Warmane never built their servers to accept. So previous to 5.4.8, you could use a 64bit client to log all the way into Stormwind, but you couldn't cast any spells nor see any NPC names. It's was discussed on the Molten forums a few times a year, buried down in some other error they were trying to solve :)
    So there is probably nothing I can do if it is server side and both binaries are from Original Blizzard Apps. so they should be exactly the same only patched for connection. So if it works on one but not the other then I would have to say its server side.

6. 32 bit is working perfectly. Great job blade121! Your work is much appreciated.

7. Is there any way of implementing the WOD models into this version?
    This version for me works great. But it would be lovely to not only have a good look in my action bar ;).
    Much Much appreciated!

8. Is there any way of implementing the WOD models into this version?
    This version for me works great. But it would be lovely to not only have a good look in my action bar ;).
    Much Much appreciated!
    I am currently working on it. It is going to take some time I have a friend that is also helping. It's definitely a little harder with a mac application than Windows. I was hoping it wasn't going to be much different but I was wrong. I will release an update when and if I ever get it working!

9. I am currently working on it. It is going to take some time I have a friend that is also helping. It's definitely a little harder with a mac application than Windows. I was hoping it wasn't going to be much different but I was wrong. I will release an update when and if I ever get it working!
    You are amazing. I will look forward to your update.

10. Looks like this is going to be hopeless endeavor. I have tried about 50+ builds with edits to the binaries but nothing is allowing of the custom MPQs to be loaded. Using the same technique as the Windows edits but converting them to a Mac is MUCH harder than anticipated. I will keep working but more and more its not looking good.
    Edited: February 22, 2016

11. You are anyway amazing for making the mac version working.. if I want to play theWOD models I will just play a wine version.

12. Help me please . I play about 10minutes in game and my game ****s down itself. I downloaded the game with background installer and I'm using 64 bit wow instead of just wow ( because basic wow application doens't work for me) my mac is os x yosemite 10.10.5

13. Try Option #3 with the World of Warcraft.App not the 64 version and see if it runs.

The other things you could try would be changing the binary to executable via terminal.

OPTION #1
    Code:
    Open your Terminal. Once it is open, you'll want to type in the following command, but DO NOT hit enter yet: 
    sudo chmod u+x

- Right Click World of Warcraft.app or World of Warcraft-64.app
    - Show Packaged Contents
    - Contents
    - Mac OS

In the MacOS folder there should be a World of Warcraft File.

-Drag this file over into the terminal. 

Make sure there is a space between sudo chmod u+x an the text that will appear when you frag the file open.

-Hit Enter
    -Type password for your admin user.
    Then try to open the App again.

OPTION #2:
    Code:
    Rename the "World Of Warcraft.app" or "World Of Warcraft-64.app" to -> 
    "World Of Warcraft.dmg" or "World Of Warcraft-64.dmg".

then launch it (if you got some errors just skip), after rename it back to original name -> 
    "World Of Warcraft.app" or "World Of Warcraft-64.app"
    ^ Found this to be a work around when I looked online with other private servers having issues running a WoW MAC app. Not necessarily the MOP version but figured it was worth a shot.

OPTION #3
    I found this just by messing around i tried to download the Cata Mac version here on Warmane, and i got the same messages you were getting with my .app. And when I try to launch it it just bounces for me. So i ran the World of Warcraft binary from within the .app.

Code:
    -Open the folder where the app is located
    -Right Click 
    -Show Package Contents
    -Contents
    -MacOS
    -Drag and drop the "World of Warcraft" into the terminal 
    -Press Enter

First 12345 ... Last