1. Try Option #3 with the World of Warcraft.App not the 64 version and see if it runs.
    game still shuts down in after like 10mins

2. game still shuts down in after like 10mins
    Delete the files in the error folders and the log folder. Run the 32bit client again and check the logs and see what might be crashing it

3. there is not 32bit client there is only 64 and wow. Also there's no error folder and I don't know what to do.

4. The normal wow is the 32 bit. it will only create eh error folder if it errors out. so that means its not making an error.

5. no peers for torrent :(
    Both my Seedboxes are still seeding. Make sure if you are using Utorrent you have DHT on cause its on a open tracker.

6. Both my Seedboxes are still seeding. Make sure if you are using Utorrent you have DHT on cause its on a open tracker.
    im using transmission :( tried downloading a different torrent and it works. hmmm i might try a different torrent software

UPDATE:

got it working on Uttorrent O_O weird
    Edited: March 8, 2016 Reason: Update

7. im using transmission :( tried downloading a different torrent and it works. hmmm i might try a different torrent software

UPDATE:

got it working on Uttorrent O_O weird
    I have seen that before if the piece sizes are too big transmission acts weird about it.

8. I have seen that before if the piece sizes are too big transmission acts weird about it.
    i see :D currently at 7.6GB might finish downloading today XD thanks for the native client :3 hoping for the WOD Model support :D

9. done downloading it works! thanks!! :D but is it just me or the resolutions are a bit off?

10. Just you have worked on all other system i have tried it on. Make sure your resolution is correct on your system too.

11. Hi , i have the same problem as one of this topic , my client shutdowns too after about 10 -15 min , tried all things u said to the previous user , nothing has changed , i can paste u a error file if it will be helpful.
    By the way , it was on stream download version , i will try to get normal version and check if its the same problem.

Amazing work anyway.
    Thank u very much.

##Edit##
    Sorry , the 3th solution which u gave , worked for me , now playable for how much i want :) Thanks for this :)

Have a nice day
    Edited: April 3, 2016

12. Yo, I can play perfectly well, but i have one problem, it's that I can't seem to find addons, I might be dumb but can you tell me where it is, cuz I use to play wrath and it was in the game menu, but now I see nothing below macro (that is where I use to see it when I played wrath), thanks.

13. Yo, I can play perfectly well, but i have one problem, it's that I can't seem to find addons, I might be dumb but can you tell me where it is, cuz I use to play wrath and it was in the game menu, but now I see nothing below macro (that is where I use to see it when I played wrath), thanks.
    Do you ahve a folder called interface/addons with your addons in it. IF not the option for addons will not display in the menu. And make sure they are turned on in the character select screen in the bottom left corner.

14. Do you ahve a folder called interface/addons with your addons in it. IF not the option for addons will not display in the menu. And make sure they are turned on in the character select screen in the bottom left corner.
    I don't see it, character select screen as in the screen where all my characters are right? and also I have a folder called interface with another folder in it called
    addon, but in there it says like "Blizzard_AchievementUI" "Blizzard_ArenaUI" "Blizzard_Calendar" but they are not the "addons" I am searching for, I want the addons such as bartender and heal bot, those addons

First ... 23456 ... Last