1. June 9, 2016  

2. they are no seeds :/
    Sorry the file is no longer on seed box i will have to reupload. there has been over 1.5tb seeded of the full install there should be more people seeding it.

3. How do I change the binary of the app as stated below, if you don't mind me asking? Sorry I'm new to forums and I got a bit lost as to how to quote a previous post.

The other things you could try would be changing the binary to executable via terminal.

OPTION #1
    Code:
    Open your Terminal. Once it is open, you'll want to type in the following command, but DO NOT hit enter yet:
    sudo chmod u+x

- Right Click World of Warcraft.app or World of Warcraft-64.app
    - Show Packaged Contents
    - Contents
    - Mac OS

In the MacOS folder there should be a World of Warcraft File.

-Drag this file over into the terminal.

Make sure there is a space between sudo chmod u+x an the text that will appear when you frag the file open.

-Hit Enter
    -Type password for your admin user.
    Then try to open the App again.

OPTION #2:
    Code:
    Rename the "World Of Warcraft.app" or "World Of Warcraft-64.app" to ->
    "World Of Warcraft.dmg" or "World Of Warcraft-64.dmg".

then launch it (if you got some errors just skip), after rename it back to original name ->
    "World Of Warcraft.app" or "World Of Warcraft-64.app"
    ^ Found this to be a work around when I looked online with other private servers having issues running a WoW MAC app. Not necessarily the MOP version but figured it was worth a shot.

OPTION #3
    I found this just by messing around i tried to download the Cata Mac version here on Warmane, and i got the same messages you were getting with my .app. And when I try to launch it it just bounces for me. So i ran the World of Warcraft binary from within the .app.

Code:
    -Open the folder where the app is located
    -Right Click
    -Show Package Contents
    -Contents
    -MacOS
    -Drag and drop the "World of Warcraft" into the terminal
    -Press Enter
    Edited: June 14, 2016

4. How do I change the binary of the app as stated below, if you don't mind me asking? Sorry I'm new to forums and I got a bit lost as to how to quote a previous post.

Spoiler: Show
    Code:
    -open Applications => Other => Terminal, and leave Terminal running.
    -now use Finder and open the folder "Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8" where the app is located.  Usually people have it in Applications.
    -right click on "World of Warcraft" which is the app with the W icon.
    -choose "Show Package Contents" from the right click menu
    -double click on "Contents" so you open that folder.
    -double click on "MacOS" so you open that folder
    -Drag and drop the "World of Warcraft" into the terminal 
    -Press Enter
    Welcome to the forums. At the bottom right side of each comment is a small button that says "Quote." That'll help you include previous comments in your reply. I suggest you try Option #3 which I included above. It should be straight forward enough to do using Finder and Terminal. Let us know how it works.

5. hi, I've been playing in my mac for a while now, it has no problem running and all that, but there seems to not be an addons option on my menu, how do I fix this? thank you :D

6. Downloaded this today, running it on a pretty average spec iMac running 10.8 (Mountain Lion)... And, no joke, this is the smoothest experience I've had in-game since the native WOTLK client back in Molten days. Thanks so much, Blade121 :D

I see in the OP it says "At this time it does not support the WOD Models but that is a work in progress that I am hoping to have available." ... is that still in the works or have you given up on it? I don't mind either way - I'm just happy to be able to play without camera issues and 20fps... but it would be cool to have those new models!

hi, I've been playing in my mac for a while now, it has no problem running and all that, but there seems to not be an addons option on my menu, how do I fix this? thank you :D
    Do you mean on the character screen? The Addons button didn't show up for me until at least one addon was installed. Make sure you put the addon (the whole folder you downloaded) into \Interface\AddOns\ (same location where all the "Blizzard_AchievementUI" and similar folders are) and then fully restart the app for the button to show up.

Edit: Things were going great until today. I've been grinding some factions for achievements, titles, mounts, etc... Didn't encounter any problems until I started doing Scryers rep - around about the time I reached Honored, I started getting a crash on every quest turn in (though I stuck it out and eventually got exalted). Didn't encounter any more problems until I started doing Bloodsail Buccaneers rep - same problem, except this time (around the time I reached Unfriendly) I started getting a crash every time I killed a Booty Bay Bruiser... Tried killing a Bruiser on my Windows 10 laptop ... no crash. I'm only speculating here, but it looks like it might be a problem with factions that have "opposite" faction counterparts which lose rep as you go?
    Edited: July 5, 2016

7. July 7, 2016  

8. Working great so far!!! Thank you!!
    Playing on 10.8.5.
    Tried the 64bit client but my char is always on auto-attack, 32 bit is ok.

9. Thank you 4 the seeder..
    im starting to download today.. hope doesnt have problem...

10. The sec link says WoW Mop 2.4.8 ''Mac'' but im not using a mac is that gonna make any different or is it just there?

11. not working in 10.7.5 the icon pops up and then gone..
    already use option 1, option 2 and option 3 still the same..

Edited: July 31, 2016

12. not working in 10.7.5 the icon pops up and then gone..
    already use option 1, option 2 and option 3 still the same..
    Let's see if the 32bit version works for you.
    Your screenshots showed you dragging the 64bit.

Pro-tip: Use a better looking and wider Terminal window.
    To do that, when Terminal is active, choose Shell > New Window > GoPro
    and drag the corner of the new window to be like 150 x 40 which you can
    see in the title bar.

13. Let's see if the 32bit version works for you.
    Your screenshots showed you dragging the 64bit.

http://i.imgur.com/cOC0JxA.png

Pro-tip: Use a better looking and wider Terminal window.
    To do that, when Terminal is active, choose Shell > New Window > GoPro
    and drag the corner of the new window to be like 150 x 40 which you can
    see in the title bar.
    ty 4 the reply..
    the 32 bit also have problem..

i dont know what it means bpt trap 5..
    the error indication 405:707..

i also tried to click the "world of warcraf.app" 32 bit file but only pops up then gone..

ps : i play the 32 bit cataclysm 4.3.4 and it works fine
    Edited: August 1, 2016

14. Hello, Will this work on EL CAPITAN? MACBOOK PRO 15 Inch Retina. The reason I am asking is, because allot of other games haven't been working after this update had happened.

15. @pecun that's an error you probably can't recover from easily. On one hand, it's a completely abnormal error, not the usual sort of thing caused by wow. From the error output you posted, as soon as Wow starts, it only gets like 2 lines into it's code and dies with a cascade of output trying to locate the error. It claims it can't do simple string manipulation as if some library conflicts with another library or executable. On the other hand, it's so low level, you can try downloading and installing this wow again. The last possibility is that it's not compatible with 10.7.5, which I find hard to believe.

@elpadontmakemetypeallthoselettersicanbarelysee I just logged into my character in Shrine using this 32bit 5.4.8 client on El Cap 10.11.6 iMac 2009. It's worth a try. Anyone else have a laptop?

First ... 34567 ... Last