1. I can't accept/decline duels anymore. The dialog (box) just doesn't pop up at all...

2. I can't accept/decline duels anymore. The dialog (box) just doesn't pop up at all...
    This is the firs ti have heard of this issue i will look into it.

3. Does this work with Mac OS Sierra please ? Which one (between minimal and complete client) is better / less buggy ? Thanks !
    I Have tested it working with Mavericks, El Capitan, and Sierra with both clients. The complete would be the best!

4. This is the firs ti have heard of this issue i will look into it.
    Alright, thanks!

I disabled all my addons, idk. Maybe it's also because I copied my .mpq-Files of Windows. But that shouldn't be an issue at all, actually.. since the game is running perfectly. It's just that duel-thing.

5. hi i downloaded your background client yesterday and the download % stays at 0 even if i leave it for hours downloading. the circle on the top sometimes disappears and then comes back. If i check how many gigas is the folder its says 23 giga.
    any help would be great.

6. hi i downloaded your background client yesterday and the download % stays at 0 even if i leave it for hours downloading. the circle on the top sometimes disappears and then comes back. If i check how many gigas is the folder its says 23 giga.
    any help would be great.
    Seems to be an issue in general there is no fix at the moment but if its 23gb it should be correct. As the complete package is the same amount.

7. Any progress on making WoD models work with Mac client?

8. I'm having a recurrent WoW error problem after upgrading to 10.12.4 ... I've tried clearing cache but I'm still having the error ... the graphics get a little glitchy and then the app closes ... I'm not even able to login most of the time it just closes at login screen. Does anybody else has this problem? Can anyone help?

9. Alright, thanks!

I disabled all my addons, idk. Maybe it's also because I copied my .mpq-Files of Windows. But that shouldn't be an issue at all, actually.. since the game is running perfectly. It's just that duel-thing.

This happened to me when I was using the 64 bit app ... try using the 32 bit.

10. In macOS Sierra 10.12.4, when i try to run World Of Warcraft-64.app or World Of Warcraft.app i just received the below error:
    “World Of Warcraft-64.app” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.

The solution is to run World Of Warcraft.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft file from terminal!

11. May 31, 2017  
    its fully working for me, however is there any way to change the realmlist? i cannot seem to find the file

12. hey when i open game it just shut down directly and i get message and it sayes: World of Warcraft ended unexpectedly.
    I dont know what to do same thing when i open 64 bit and normal verison of clients... I really wanna play and I don´t know why I can´t open :(

I´m currently playing on 10.7.5 Macbook Pro,

Thanks for answer :)
    Edited: July 20, 2017

13. I have downloaded all on el captain and my error is "PowerPC apps are not supported anymore.." any suggestions?

14. Dear Blade 212,

I just finished to download and install it on my old macbook pro late2009 with OS 10.9.5 and I must say, AMAZING worked flawlessly many thanks and really great job, against all my expectancy that will work (mostly due to y old mabooktoster) I could double click on the icon, put my credentials and just log in like it was always there, again amazing!

All this is because I wanted a wow client for my new imac so I'll be back playin, I'll let you know in about a week or so when I'll install it there how it will works :p

15. Thank you so f**king much I have been searching for a Mac client for MONTHS, thanks.

First ... 56789 ... Last