1. Thank you for this Mac version! Downloaded it on High Sierra and it works even tho during the launch it says that the app is not optimized for my Mac, but it's working.

2. so i got an issue, whenever i try to log in it wont let me, i write my warmane account name and password and it instantly send me too activation code thing so i gotta log into my gmail get the code from warmane and then type it in the game loggin screen, but when i do it it just says invalid password or username go to battlenet etc etc why is this happening?

3. Neither torrent works, I'm assuming it's no longer on any seedboxes?
    Anyone have any backups or copies of it elsewhere? I'd love to get this working on my macbook for playing on the go, but I've searched for a while and haven't found any working clients =\

Edit: Tried on different connection and was working; guess I just needed to proxy. Might be good to know for others trying to download. Perhaps it's the ISP =P
    Edited: January 23, 2019

4. Can anyone seed the 26GB Torrent? :) Would be greatly appreciated I hope to also be able to play on my mac!

5. Can anyone please seed? Haven't been able to download :\

6. I am currently re-uploading to 2 seed boxes could take a few hours to get it pushed to them. They are both 1GB/s boxes so should be able to seed for a while. I encourage some other people to help seed this. as i know one of the boxes will be out of commission next month.

7. Can anyone please seed the 27gb? I'll pay it forward and keep it seeded!

8. July 9, 2019  
    Same wish I could download this but 0 seeds. T.T

Or maybe someone has alternative downloading options?

Also what is the difference between the stream installer and the regular file - do I require both to play the game or just one?
    Edited: July 9, 2019

9. Neither torrent works, I'm assuming it's no longer on any seedboxes?
    Anyone have any backups or copies of it elsewhere? I'd love to get this working on my macbook for playing on the go, but I've searched for a while and haven't found any working clients =\

Edit: Tried on different connection and was working; guess I just needed to proxy. Might be good to know for others trying to download. Perhaps it's the ISP =P
    How did you do this? What server did you get a response on?

10. Updated first Post with MEGA Links for downloads
    Updated Torrent links in first post.
    Edited: July 23, 2019

11. Same wish I could download this but 0 seeds. T.T

Or maybe someone has alternative downloading options?

Also what is the difference between the stream installer and the regular file - do I require both to play the game or just one?
    Stream installer means it downloads as you play. it only installed the initial files needed to start the game. Regular file is the full game complete.

12. Thank you so much. Will be joining the MOP family shortly :)

13. So I downloaded the downloading client. With the terminal work-around I managed to make it work (I would get the error that the file was broken if I just tried normally).

I also tried the sudo spctl --master-disable but that gave me a connection error.

I'm interested in the full client download if potentially these problems resolve, but the mega link is broken and the torrent has no seeds.

In any case I'm super stoked about just getting it work at all so thank you so much!
    Edited: July 25, 2019

First ... 7891011 Last