1. I have to say I have not tested this on a Yosemite instalation. But 2 people now including me have gotten it to work so I am not sure why it's not starting the app. Have you looked to make sure the permissions are correct?
    Yes I checked. Every regular file has correct owner and group (I'm an administrator).
    Every regular file has 700 permissions. Is that how you packaged them?
    I tried 644 on all files with 755 on the executable, but that didn't fix anything.
    I'll try to remove all my development stuff like XCode, and I'll try dropping the .app into the full windows install.

2. Welp, found a problem. Why don't my addons setting save? I configured Bartender and logged out, when I log in again it goes back to its non-configured state. Happens numerous times.

Edit: Nvm. Found the culprit :P Sorry
    Edited: February 6, 2016

3. The streaming installer version on Yosemite is still just bouncing for me. I finally remembered to check my Console and system.log. It's complaining that the app is improperly signed. Here are the details...
    Spoiler: Show
    Code:
    Feb  6 01:23:15 iBlub.local CoreServicesUIAgent[34509]: Error -60005 creating authorization
    Feb  6 01:23:15 iBlub.local CoreServicesUIAgent[34509]: Error SecAssessmentCreate: The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error -67023.)
    Feb  6 01:23:15 iBlub kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page(0x10ed02000): p=34509[CoreServicesUIAg] final status 0x3004a00, denying page sending SIGKILL
    Feb  6 01:23:15 iBlub kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: process 34509[CoreServicesUIAg]: rejecting invalid page at address 0x10ed02000 from offset 0x43d000 in file "/Applications/Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8/World Of Warcraft-64.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft-64" (cs_mtime:1454261257.0 == mtime:1454261257.0) (signed:1 validated:1 tainted:1 wpmapped:0 slid:0)
    Feb  6 01:23:15 iBlub com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.ReportCrash[34510]): Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.ReportCrash
    Feb  6 01:23:15 iBlub.local diagnosticd[116]: error evaluating process info - pid: 34509, punique: 34509
    Feb  6 01:23:15 iBlub com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.coreservices.uiagent[34509]): Binary is improperly signed.

And below is the output of the system policy control utility:
    Code:
    spctl -a -v "World Of Warcraft-64.app"
    World Of Warcraft-64.app: invalid resource directory (directory or signature have been modified)

Apparently a workaround is for me to allow unsigned code in System Pref > Security > General, but I'm not willing to go that far yet.
    Edited: February 6, 2016 Reason: more diagnostics

4. The streaming installer version on Yosemite is still just bouncing for me. I finally remembered to check my Console and system.log. It's complaining that the app is improperly signed. Here are the details...
    Code:
    Feb  6 01:23:15 iBlub.local CoreServicesUIAgent[34509]: Error -60005 creating authorization
    Feb  6 01:23:15 iBlub.local CoreServicesUIAgent[34509]: Error SecAssessmentCreate: The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error -67023.)
    Feb  6 01:23:15 iBlub kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page(0x10ed02000): p=34509[CoreServicesUIAg] final status 0x3004a00, denying page sending SIGKILL
    Feb  6 01:23:15 iBlub kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: process 34509[CoreServicesUIAg]: rejecting invalid page at address 0x10ed02000 from offset 0x43d000 in file "/Applications/Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8/World Of Warcraft-64.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft-64" (cs_mtime:1454261257.0 == mtime:1454261257.0) (signed:1 validated:1 tainted:1 wpmapped:0 slid:0)
    Feb  6 01:23:15 iBlub com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.ReportCrash[34510]): Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.ReportCrash
    Feb  6 01:23:15 iBlub.local diagnosticd[116]: error evaluating process info - pid: 34509, punique: 34509
    Feb  6 01:23:15 iBlub com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.coreservices.uiagent[34509]): Binary is improperly signed.

And below is the output of the system policy control utility:
    Code:
    World Of Warcraft-64.app: invalid resource directory (directory or signature have been modified)

Apparently a workaround is for me to allow unsigned code in System Pref > Security > General, but I'm not willing to go that far yet.
    Seem that its not signed after being patched for connections. But the reason it works for me an possible others is that i have that setting changed on my system and the system I tested on "Allow Everywhere".
    Ran the CMD.
    Code:
    World Of Warcraft-64.app: accepted
    override=security disabled

It Launches.

I just tested after turning that option back to "Mac App Store and identified Developers"
    Ran the CMD again.

Code:
    spctl -a -v "World Of Warcraft.app"
    World Of Warcraft.app: invalid resource directory (directory or signature have been modified)

But it still launches.
    Edited: February 7, 2016

5. Thanks for checking into the signing. I decided to test it by selecting the Allow Apps Downloaded From "Anywhere" like you have set, but I still get the same problem. Spctl shows that the app check has been overridden:
    Code:
    which is good, but it still doesn't run for me. It only bounces on the dock. The error message in System.log is a bit different:
    Code:
    Feb  7 09:05:23 iBlub.local CoreServicesUIAgent[53707]: Error -60005 creating authorization
    Feb  7 09:05:23 iBlub kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page(0x107927000): p=53707[CoreServicesUIAg] final status 0x3004a00, denying page sending SIGKILL
    Feb  7 09:05:23 iBlub kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: process 53707[CoreServicesUIAg]: rejecting invalid page at address 0x107927000 from offset 0x43d000 in file "/Applications/Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8/World Of Warcraft-64.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft-64" (cs_mtime:1454261257.0 == mtime:1454261257.0) (signed:1 validated:1 tainted:1 wpmapped:0 slid:0)
    Feb  7 09:05:23 iBlub com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.ReportCrash[53708]): Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.ReportCrash
    Feb  7 09:05:23 iBlub.local diagnosticd[116]: error evaluating process info - pid: 53707, punique: 53707
    Feb  7 09:05:23 iBlub com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.coreservices.uiagent[53707]): Binary is improperly signed.

6. For me this works! Would be lovely to have the WoD Models :)!! Keep up the amazing work!

7. Thanks for checking into the signing. I decided to test it by selecting the Allow Apps Downloaded From "Anywhere" like you have set, but I still get the same problem. Spctl shows that the app check has been overridden:
    Code:
    which is good, but it still doesn't run for me. It only bounces on the dock. The error message in System.log is a bit different:
    Code:
    Feb  7 09:05:23 iBlub.local CoreServicesUIAgent[53707]: Error -60005 creating authorization
    Feb  7 09:05:23 iBlub kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page(0x107927000): p=53707[CoreServicesUIAg] final status 0x3004a00, denying page sending SIGKILL
    Feb  7 09:05:23 iBlub kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: process 53707[CoreServicesUIAg]: rejecting invalid page at address 0x107927000 from offset 0x43d000 in file "/Applications/Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8/World Of Warcraft-64.app/Contents/MacOS/World of Warcraft-64" (cs_mtime:1454261257.0 == mtime:1454261257.0) (signed:1 validated:1 tainted:1 wpmapped:0 slid:0)
    Feb  7 09:05:23 iBlub com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.ReportCrash[53708]): Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.ReportCrash
    Feb  7 09:05:23 iBlub.local diagnosticd[116]: error evaluating process info - pid: 53707, punique: 53707
    Feb  7 09:05:23 iBlub com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.coreservices.uiagent[53707]): Binary is improperly signed.
    I have you looked into possibly upgrading to latest OSX El Capitan? Im not sure if this will make a difference no one else has posted what version of OS X they are on but I have test Maverick and El Capitan. Working on both. I wonder if it is possible by just something on your system or something you might have done in the past that could be effecting this app. Cause it sounds like you do alot of debugging in general maybe something you have done before with other apps or making your own apps that might be effecting it.

8. Have you looked into possibly upgrading to latest OSX El Capitan? Im not sure if this will make a difference no one else has posted what version of OS X they are on but I have test Maverick and El Capitan. Working on both. I wonder if it is possible by just something on your system or something you might have done in the past that could be effecting this app. Cause it sounds like you do alot of debugging in general maybe something you have done before with other apps or making your own apps that might be effecting it.
    Yeah that's always a good idea. I did two clean installs on this Late 2009 iMac Core i5 to an external drive, doing no customization. no Apple ID, nothing except Firefox.

On the new Yosemite 10.10.5, I had the same problems - code signing, no matter whether I allowed from Anywhere.
    On the new El Capitan 10.11.3, I had the same problems - code signing regardless of the Anywhere setting.

There's nothing new in the system log. I'll try to download the full torrent, but I don't think it'll help.

9. The other things you could try would be changing the binary to executable via terminal.

OPTION #1
    Code:
    Open your Terminal. Once it is open, you'll want to type in the following command, but DO NOT hit enter yet: 
    sudo chmod u+x

- Right Click World of Warcraft.app or World of Warcraft-64.app
    - Show Packaged Contents
    - Contents
    - Mac OS

In the MacOS folder there should be a World of Warcraft File.

-Drag this file over into the terminal. 

Make sure there is a space between sudo chmod u+x an the text that will appear when you frag the file open.

-Hit Enter
    -Type password for your admin user.
    Then try to open the App again.

OPTION #2:
    Code:
    Rename the "World Of Warcraft.app" or "World Of Warcraft-64.app" to -> 
    "World Of Warcraft.dmg" or "World Of Warcraft-64.dmg".

then launch it (if you got some errors just skip), after rename it back to original name -> 
    "World Of Warcraft.app" or "World Of Warcraft-64.app"
    ^ Found this to be a work around when I looked online with other private servers having issues running a WoW MAC app. Not necessarily the MOP version but figured it was worth a shot.

OPTION #3
    I found this just by messing around i tried to download the Cata Mac version here on Warmane, and i got the same messages you were getting with my .app. And when I try to launch it it just bounces for me. So i ran the World of Warcraft binary from within the .app.

Code:
    -Open the folder where the app is located
    -Right Click 
    -Show Package Contents
    -Contents
    -MacOS
    -Drag and drop the "World of Warcraft" into the terminal 
    -Press Enter
    The Game launched and started loading the game Data into folders.
    QUOTED from CompassSeeker "Notes
    If you are on Apple's latest OS, you might have some issues running the launcher by just clicking the launcher icon. If this is the case, unzip a fresh copy of the folder and follow the directions above to navigate to the Unix file inside the Package Contents. "

So maybe there is an issue with certain OS.

In the Folder you have the app downloaded does it even try to create a Logs directory?
    Edited: February 8, 2016

10. When it gets stuck bouncing, it never creates the log files to answer your question.... but...

Option #1 worked on the clean Yosemite install, failed on El Capitan and failed on my current running Yosemite.
    I have no idea why it worked there but not the other OSes.... probably user error.

Option #2 didn't have any effect. I saw the same bouncing.

Option #3 worked on every OS with zero changes made to your file set or my Security settings.
    So that's a winner, and it only works if I drag the executable to the terminal and run it.
    I think it's probably an OS bug that went unnoticed because people don't alter signed files very often.

All right, thanks for helping and searching for solutions.

11. When it gets stuck bouncing, it never creates the log files to answer your question.... but...

Option #1 worked on the clean Yosemite install, failed on El Capitan and failed on my current running Yosemite.
    I have no idea why it worked there but not the other OSes.... probably user error.

Option #2 didn't have any effect. I saw the same bouncing.

Option #3 worked on every OS with zero changes made to your file set or my Security settings.
    So that's a winner, and it only works if I drag the executable to the terminal and run it.
    I think it's probably an OS bug that went unnoticed because people don't alter signed files very often.

All right, thanks for helping and searching for solutions.
    AWESOME! I'm glad we found a work around that will at least get you by while i try to find out why its doing his.

12. Yup, me too. Because in the past Warmane only supported 32bit clients, I meant to ask why did you include the 64 bit app?
    Did something change?

13. Yup, me too. Because in the past Warmane only supported 32bit clients, I meant to ask why did you include the 64 bit app?
    Did something change?
    Well from blizzard:
    World of Warcraft is 64-bit only now on OS X, but it runs just fine when the OS is booted from the 32-bit kernel (Lion/10.7.5 only - all later OS versions are 64-bit only). OS X handles 64-bit userspace differently than Windows does. It will not error out or limit your RAM if the app is 64-bit on OS X.
    So i figured i would try to get it working for all the Mac OSX users out there as about 90% of all Macs running Lion or later is 64bit processors and he OS is Native 64Bit. So i tried to bring the best I could to what we had.

Also while reading the forums on Blizzard a guy found a 19% higher frame rate using 64bit than 32bit.
    http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/...ps1aa0379b.jpg

To my surprise, a 19% average framerate performance boost was observed by using the 64bit wow client over the 32 bit

14. My understanding is that the 64bit clients want to communicate with the server using different formatting of function calls in packets, which Warmane never built their servers to accept. So previous to 5.4.8, you could use a 64bit client to log all the way into Stormwind, but you couldn't cast any spells nor see any NPC names. It's was discussed on the Molten forums a few times a year, buried down in some other error they were trying to solve :)

Played the 32bit client today for 5 hours after copying my WTF Interface and Data folders over.
    It worked great. Very nice fps that was comparable to my Windows Bootcamp Wow.

15. I play with the 64 bit no problems. So when they upgraded it must of supported it now.

First 1234 ... Last