1. 150k Bounty for Exalted Harness [A/H]

You read that right, I'm offering 150,000 shiny (fresh off the press) gold pieces to whoever can bring me 1x http://mop.openwow.com/item=14975. If you are hurting for gold feel free to try and help me get hold of this little gem. My offer of 150k is real and I will gladly pay the full price for a real one of these things. Think of how many other things you could buy with that gold...

I have been watching the AH for months and have never seen it - either in the AH or being worn by somebody. This has led me to believe it is one of the rarest tmog pieces on the server at the moment. If somebody has seen it in-game or knows somebody that has one I will give you a small reward for proof of its existence.

This offer is good for the Alliance or Horde, so if you got one to sell contact me. Feel free to contact me via PM on the forums or contact my characters below. Sending an in-game mail is an option if you don't catch me online.

Pwnstars - Alliance
    Shootingstar [level 3 AH alt] - Horde
    Edited: February 1, 2016

2. It's not possible to get this. It's a drop from Temple/Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj , and that dungeon is not available on Frostwolf.

3. It's not possible to get this. It's a drop from Temple/Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj , and that dungeon is not available on Frostwolf.
    Don't state an absolute negative unless you can absolutely prove it (infinite knowledge via access to the DB loot tables). I know very well where it is supposed to drop from, however in the past there has been confirmations that greens from the old world (pre TBC) drop from mobs that they aren't supposed to drop from. So there is a chance it is out there, hence the 150k offer because of how rare it would be.
    Edited: February 1, 2016

4. Don't state an absolute negative unless you can absolutely prove it (infinite knowledge via access to the DB loot tables). I know very well where it is supposed to drop from, however in the past there has been confirmations that greens from the old world (pre TBC) drop from mobs that they aren't supposed to drop from. So there is a chance it is out there, hence the 150k offer because of how rare it would be.
    Im realist not negative, I told you facts only.

5. This right here, is proof that both vote and coin shops are incomplete. I'd spend coins for transmog gear. Personally I think point shop should have all uncommon and rare transmog items that should be obtainable but are not, and coin shop should have them too, plus all epic items that should be obtainable but are not. Perhaps even some greens and such that used to be obtainable [on retail] but are not, assuming they don't have some weird proc thing to them that could potentially be exploited. I have 40+ characters across the realms, most of which with incomplete transmogs </3.

Too bad CE mogging isn't permitted or you could just use a mail equivalent. [c'mon mods.. permit ce mogging lol, my paladin's jade set mog is pro... all of the shoulders that match the color however........ </3] lol

But yea, wish you the best of luck acquiring it :) And post in this thread if you do, some of us like reading about 'happy endings' on forums lol. And I don't mean the asian massages, though I wouldn't mind reading about those either lawl

6. It's not on Marketplace because it's BoE and that will ruin the economy.

7. This right here, is proof that both vote and coin shops are incomplete. I'd spend coins for transmog gear.
    Yep, its for sure not complete - if this chest was in there I would have sold my gold for coins a long time ago and bought it.

But yea, wish you the best of luck acquiring it :) And post in this thread if you do, some of us like reading about 'happy endings' on forums lol. And I don't mean the asian massages, though I wouldn't mind reading about those either lawl
    Definitely I would post a screenshot (of the complete set) if I can acquire it, but until then... :P

It's not on Marketplace because it's BoE and that will ruin the economy.
    Of course ^.^
    Edited: February 7, 2016

8. Don't state an absolute negative unless you can absolutely prove it (infinite knowledge via access to the DB loot tables). I know very well where it is supposed to drop from, however in the past there has been confirmations that greens from the old world (pre TBC) drop from mobs that they aren't supposed to drop from. So there is a chance it is out there, hence the 150k offer because of how rare it would be.
    150 k for something that doesn't drop is much? I can offer above gold cap for a mount I want :3

9. This chest piece drops for sure, since I have it. I got from the auction house a long time ago for the price of 20k gold ^w^