1. Arena Activity?

Hey all, I'm fairly new to the server and I'm really curious as to what the arena scene is like on Lordaeron. I did a /who at multiple different times today and never saw more than 20-30 people in arena, and it didn't really make sense to me seeing how populated this server is. So, to those already at level 80 - how is the 2v2/3v3 scene & activity? During peak times, what are the queues like? Do you see a lot of the same people? Appreciate any insight.

2. Hey all, I'm fairly new to the server and I'm really curious as to what the arena scene is like on Lordaeron. I did a /who at multiple different times today and never saw more than 20-30 people in arena, and it didn't really make sense to me seeing how populated this server is. So, to those already at level 80 - how is the 2v2/3v3 scene & activity? During peak times, what are the queues like? Do you see a lot of the same people? Appreciate any insight.
    I just started doing 2s again myself, no idea about the 3v3 bracket, apparently it's close to not existing really.. Non-peak times there's probably 3-4 teams playing, and you can easily get the same team five times in a row. At peak times it has more variance, but it's very rare to see a team you haven't played against yet. (Speaking from a 1700ish mmr perspective)

3. Thanks for the response. That is pretty discouraging to hear, I was really looking forward to the PvP on this server.

4. don't go for one player response. Just play and be one of the people who will make it feel more alive..I'm sure pvp will be fine,especially with lag reduce in future and fixing some pvp skills...

5. Its kind of tricky to judge at this point though. There are quite some famous PvP names (at least from AT) around that are still gearing up. Additionally pvp feels broken due to rediculous scaling in this gear for some classes (lel ele shaman skiel with 7 k lava burst on 18 k health herpaderp). Not sure if u can take pvp too serious just yet. Not to mention that there are some important class bugs that require fixes.

6. Kinda odd

10k players and no arena activity, no low level BG's open ever and normal BG's are also pretty long?

dunno man..

7. well,thing is that most serious pvpers are lazy douchebags who hate x1 lvling. Also season 5 is utterly unbalanced and uninteresting. It will be fine tho. Saying from expirience from other servers which were x10 more broken and had x10 less players...

8. PvP will be fine. Not now, just wait for the next seasons. I guess there are a lot of people (including me) who just don't want to do arena on s5 as the gear scaling is really weird compared to what we experienced on s7/s8.

9. Kinda odd

10k players and no arena activity, no low level BG's open ever and normal BG's are also pretty long?

dunno man..
    These threads always have excuses, people are leveling, there are bugs, pvprs are lazy, ect.

I think its a simple reason. The geared people I inspect always have 100 kills, and no arena teams. PvE exclusive players came here