1. Frost Death Knight

Hello. So, straight-up to the point. Is Frost capable of being on par with Unholy with proper skill, I am Unholy Death Knight myself, 391 ilvl, doing 50k Bursts, 35-40k on 3m. Recently switched to Frost, got Heroic axe from Morch and Souldrinker, first day of it, copying Obiliterate spec, I managed to pull 48k bursts, and around 35k on 3m, then I kind of went into Master-Frost build, spamming those Howling Blasts, gave it 30 minutes, wasn't yielding success, so went back to Obliterate. Besides the obvious fact, that Unholy is stronger, I see the potential in Frost, it reaches 0-100% Burst potential in matter of seconds with proper rotation. So... Is anyone here familiar or has seen ( or is himself ) a Frost DK player, and can give me some insight on the best talent spec, and the shire viability of Frost. God, this was messy post, hope my point was taken :)

EDIT: It's fair to include that I am under Might + Kings buff doing these tests, specific with Unholy dps I mentioned, without buffs we are 45k bursts - 32k 3m.
    Also, had this on my head, and BiS Unholy VS Frost... What do you think would win?

2. Hello. So, straight-up to the point. Is Frost capable of being on par with Unholy with proper skill, I am Unholy Death Knight myself, 391 ilvl, doing 50k Bursts, 35-40k on 3m. Recently switched to Frost, got Heroic axe from Morch and Souldrinker, first day of it, copying Obiliterate spec, I managed to pull 48k bursts, and around 35k on 3m, then I kind of went into Master-Frost build, spamming those Howling Blasts, gave it 30 minutes, wasn't yielding success, so went back to Obliterate. Besides the obvious fact, that Unholy is stronger, I see the potential in Frost, it reaches 0-100% Burst potential in matter of seconds with proper rotation. So... Is anyone here familiar or has seen ( or is himself ) a Frost DK player, and can give me some insight on the best talent spec, and the shire viability of Frost. God, this was messy post, hope my point was taken :)

EDIT: It's fair to include that I am under Might + Kings buff doing these tests, specific with Unholy dps I mentioned, without buffs we are 45k bursts - 32k 3m.
    Also, had this on my head, and BiS Unholy VS Frost... What do you think would win?
    Unholy because of the 15% strength buff (iirc)

3. Chatted ****, got banged. But seriously lad, cut down on the length of the answers, some of us got things to do. Lmao, maybe I hoped to much with this :P

4. Well i played Frost for quite a bit both pve and pvp (still play it just not as much as i used to).I guess i can be helpfull if u still need help.Feel free to PM me.

5. Well I am you resident DK master as such, writer of all the FDK guides here.

I did write out a post a few threads down explaining to someone else how well Frost does to Unholy and how it preformed better on some fights due to mechanics and other factors.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2604970

Frost has a lot of potential, depending on skill and your playstyle.