1. WoD Hair

Is there any chance you guys are working on fixing "Error creating character" problem when trying to use WoD hair?

2. It cant be fixed using the WoD hair quality, they can use the WotLK hair and it will fix the issue but it wont look very good, old hair on new models, the reason is that the 3.x.x client is not made to run such a complex graphics with so many polygons

3. It cant be fixed using the WoD hair quality, they can use the WotLK hair and it will fix the issue but it wont look very good, old hair on new models, the reason is that the 3.x.x client is not made to run such a complex graphics with so many polygons
    is there a way to remove wod models w/o redownloading the whole client?

4. is there a way to remove wod models w/o redownloading the whole client?
    Yes, I had a lot off crashes when using the new client because of the WoD styles.
    If I remember correctly, there are 2 files that I removed and I never got crashes since.
    The 2 files are :
    WoW Folder\Data\Expansion-w.MPQ
    WoW Folder\Data\EnUS (or whatever language)\Expansion-w.MPQ

I'm not entirely sure about the file names, but the important thing to notice it that there are multiple files named almost the same, except the last part. The WoD styles are on the packages with -w at the end.

If you want to be completely sure you can make a backup first so you don't mess up completely.