1. Stuck while stance dancing

Does anyone know how to bypass this bug:
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/8154

It occurs almost always when I am in Battle Stance > Change to Berserk Stance for Recklessness > Switch back to Battle Stance
    ...after using Battle Stance abilities it says that I should be in Battle Stance even if I am in Battle Stance.

Have to switch stances again to be able to use any ability.
    It works like this on Deathwing. Does Lordaeron have same bug?

iSullivan
    I never used /cast bers stance /cast reckl macro and /cast battle stance macro but,It used to happen to me long ago because I had macros like
    /cast battle stance
    /cast charge
    in berserker stance, or the other way around
    /cast bers stance
    /cast intercept etc
    and they were on my Stance bars.

I remember sometimes when mashing buttons and trying to change stance as fast as possible the bars used to bug.
    For me, the way I dealt with it, was put charge on a random key that works for you let's say 3 for example, and on your battle stance bar and then have battle stance on 3 on your def stance bar and your Berz stance bar. So for instance when you want to charge from def stance you just spam 3 and it will change you to battle stance and charge, but if you have /cast battle stance /cast charge in def stance on 3 and then charge or some other ability on 3 in battle stance it might bug if you are key mashing as you should as a true warrior.
    Edited: February 2, 2016