1. Added an ElvUI skin for this addon. Awaiting Bunny67's addition to the repo.

https://github.com/ElvUI/ElvUI_AddOnSkins/issues/13

2. The realm's chat input limitation is limiting you from doing more than 2 search in one mins. That might be a problem.
    That's interesting. I didn't encounter that during testing, It did happen if you spammed the button many times in a second, so I added a delay to the search function. Can anyone else confirm this?

Glad something like this is in the works!
    A few typos I noticed:

Vanilla Instances:
    Blackfanthom Deeps -> Blackfathom Deeps
    Razonfen Kraul - > Razorfen Kraul

WOTLK:
    Utgardge Pinnacle -> Utgarde Pinnacle

WOTLK Heroic:
    Utgardge Pinnacle -> Utgarde Pinnacle

There are a few instances that require a pre-quest or unlock or key. It would be nice to denote this in some manner.
    Fixed for the next release, thanks

Looks awesome, too bad it's not working. Can't list or search (Yes, I did test it with other players)
    Anyone else having this issue? What happens when you list yourself then search? You should be able to see yourself listed. If not let me know.

Sunken Temple lv range has to be corrected, the correct lv range is 45-55.
    Fixed for next release
    Edited: February 3, 2016

3. Downloaded and tested it. Working very well. The only bug I've found is that mute that you get when you search for 2 times in a row in the same dungeon.

4. Hmm, does the search button grey out temporarily after each search?

5. Good news! Will test it , when come to home from work ! :)

6. Thanks! Great job, hope this addon gets viral :)

Proposal: put a button inside the addon which spreads the word that this addon exists (at least until it is in beta phase) :)
    Note: I'm a lazy bastard and I won't announce that this addon exists on global... but if it's just a click I'm sure I can do that ;)

7. I spammed global chanel last night in hopes that this addons will get used by more people, but I could only find about 5-6 players using it at lvl 80 on alliance side.
    Please tell your guildmates and spam a little on global chanel, maybe more will find out about it.

One bug i've found: if you do more than 4-5 searches in a minute the dropdowns can't be shown until you do a /reload of the UI.

8. Bump ! because this is worth bumping and keeping the thread active !

9. When i use this Addon my Map is get bugged and need to reload or relog ...

10. Hopefuly this becomes widespread so we can avoid cancer that is looking at global chat filth 24/7 and warmane's awful decisions

11. Please add a Reputation and Mount Farming listing. Alot of us do these and dont like to spam global for it. This would make the addon a 5/5.

12. I'm spamming in the global chat the following message: Do you miss Dungeon Finder? Now we have an addon to find groups to dungeons! Go check the OpenGF (Open Group Finder) in Warmane forum! [http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....Beta-(OpenGF)]

13. Thanks for taking the time to make one.

14. I have to say it again: Multiple queue and first of all multiple search is a must. At the moment I'm using the addon because I want to use it and I want this addon to be used by many ppl.
    Having to click the dropdown menu like 8 times to list me for all dungeons isn't very comfortable and ppl in genereal are lazy.
    Same for the search. You need to see all ppl for all dungeons you are searching for. Work with checkboxes instead of a dropdown menu.

Nice work and thanks for running this project!!

First ... 34567 Last