1. Im with u on that Firnblut, but im hopefull that those or only minor changes that we will get on the next version of this addon.

2. The developer , pay attention to add- vQueue, I think he is much friendlier interface than yours , maybe it's worth it to take any developments there ?
    PS and we must more spam about this OpenGF )

3. Go and Spread it! There are not enough users.

4. Why did you moved it here? Almost no one that plays on Lordaeron is checking this subforum. You should support this addon on Lord subforum and make it sticky + system info spam ingame. You disabled rdf so at least support this.

5. Why did you moved it here? Almost no one that plays on Lordaeron is checking this subforum. You should support this addon on Lord subforum and make it sticky + system info spam ingame. You disabled rdf so at least support this.
    Because it's an add-on. That should go without saying. This is where add-ons belong. Our support comes in the form of having it on our official Forums. We don't go around advertising things for players, just like we didn't when some wanted to create alternative channels to Global. That's for players to do if they want. A thread in the Lordaeron section pointing to this was even allowed, but the creator asked for it to be changed, since for him not being in General "wasn't good enough" or some other reasoning. The thread is back anyways.

6. TY Obnoxious! , Now hope to find more people. because i dont see people.

7. We turned off basic feature of the WotLK and won't actually support something that makes finding groups less of a cancer, so you can all go screw yourself and look at ******ation that is global chat which is filled with spammers, guild ads, memes, LFGs, people randomly chatting, memes. Because we here at warmane have brilliant ideas, and every single player is very happy with looking at global chat 24/7 like damn mongoloids they are
    rephrased ...

8. currently,this addon is useles.No users and only one Dungeon to que?

9. Thanks for the addon.

Is there a ETA for the next release of the mod?

10. May 2, 2016  
    Thanks for the addon.

Is there a ETA for the next release of the mod?

I've stopped development - I'm unhappy with the direction the server is going and have stopped playing

First ... 4567 Last