1. No arguements when its just moving around in a circle without any ends

So putting it simple,"Gearscore is a plague and another GS dependent addon would be a next level of plague "

Hope that ends the conversation.

2. looks good but how do you plan to get people use it without making it official?

3. looks good but how do you plan to get people use it without making it official?
    its sole your Choice to use it or not ^_^

4. its sole your Choice to use it or not ^_^
    stop being so passive agressive. He meant that there needs to be a way to bring this addon to the players and make them aware of it

5. I aint being agressive :p
    i just told him what options he has xD
    because i dont think Warmane staff will so much meddle into mere an add on until it causes losing accounts

6. Gear Score isn't everything, I mean come on. Even a level 3 warrior can Raid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyT4mNKC474

7. At least the people ranting about gearscores are keeping this post bumped. Thanks so much for your work on this addon, it was desperately needed on this realm!

8. Lets stay on topic here. Enough about the Gearscore crap, make a topic about it somewhere else. This is much needed room for discussing about the addon from the OP.

Thank you OP for this wonderful addon! I tried the whole CallToArms and it wasn't as simple as this addon.

As a suggestion for the original post, can you add a Screenshot to show those of the community what it looks like? Some may have not seen the other topic before this one.

Spread the word!

Also, as a side note, I will be making a skin for ElvUI_AddOnSkins so this may flow with the ElvUI theme.
    Edited: February 2, 2016

9. Lets stay on topic here. Enough about the Gearscore crap, make a topic about it somewhere else. This is much needed room for discussing about the addon from the OP.

Thank you OP for this wonderful addon! I tried the whole CallToArms and it wasn't as simple as this addon.

As a suggestion for the original post, can you add a Screenshot to show those of the community what it looks like? Some may have not seen the other topic before this one.

Spread the word!

Also, as a side note, I will be making a skin for ElvUI_AddOnSkins so this may flow with the ElvUI theme.
    I just downloaded and tried to search lists but seems most people dont even know about it yet

10. I just downloaded and tried to search lists but seems most people dont even know about it yet
    You can imagine that A LOT of people leveling or even at 80 dont even use the forums, at least frequently enough, so its hard to find this. And its an amazing tool that needs "publicity".

It would work if it was on warmane's website maybe? But that would indirectly give responsibility for it to warmane if something doesn't work...

I'll start using it though.

11. It would work if it was on warmane's website maybe? .
    never ever going to happen

lets just say warmane/molten has a certain reputation when it comes to player/dev interaction

12. You can imagine that A LOT of people leveling or even at 80 dont even use the forums, at least frequently enough, so its hard to find this. And its an amazing tool that needs "publicity".

It would work if it was on warmane's website maybe? But that would indirectly give responsibility for it to warmane if something doesn't work...

I'll start using it though.
    thats why i said "i dont think Warmane staff will so much meddle into mere an add on until it causes losing accounts "

13. Omg finally. Thank you so much. Now go spread the word people.

14. Just to let people here know and to let Pine know, I created a thread on General Discussion with a link to this thread so people can find their way here easier, it does seem some people are talking about the add on in Global and so far that seems like a good thing. I guess all we can hope for is for it to spread more with Word of Mouth.

First 12345 ... Last