1. We should spam ingame the existence of this addon :D

2. I'm sure you have seen this before throughout the Google's but I will link it anyway for any ideas to implement.

https://github.com/Devlix/vQueue

3. Glad something like this is in the works!
    A few typos I noticed:

Vanilla Instances:
    Blackfanthom Deeps -> Blackfathom Deeps
    Razonfen Kraul - > Razorfen Kraul

WOTLK:
    Utgardge Pinnacle -> Utgarde Pinnacle

WOTLK Heroic:
    Utgardge Pinnacle -> Utgarde Pinnacle

There are a few instances that require a pre-quest or unlock or key. It would be nice to denote this in some manner.

4. Looks awesome, too bad it's not working. Can't list or search (Yes, I did test it with other players)

5. Nice addon, hope to see it get used by more players. 1 suggestion is can you add an option like "list my party"

6. The realm's chat input limitation is limiting you from doing more than 2 search in one mins. That might be a problem.

Another suggestion:
    lets say i am a group leader and we are 4 in a group and i am missing a 25-30 dps; A way to search with that criteria would be awesome. Search DPS, Tank, healer with the level you input.

Edit.: look at this! :D

Edited: February 2, 2016

7. Everyone Spam This OGF Addon

We need more players who use this addon. Make spam real at global boys.

8. You should increase level gap. I need to farm Silk Cloth at SM Cathedral, but i can't list myself because i'm 52.

9. Well done. I suggest adding raids as well if possible. That way once warmane decides RDF is finally Blizzlike enough, your work wont go by the board.

10. Sunken Temple lv range has to be corrected, the correct lv range is 45-55.

11. Well done. I suggest adding raids as well if possible. That way once warmane decides RDF is finally Blizzlike enough, your work wont go by the board.
    But this won't ever happen.

12. Well done. I suggest adding raids as well if possible. That way once warmane decides RDF is finally Blizzlike enough, your work wont go by the board.
    things that will literally never happen

13. You should increase level gap. I need to farm Silk Cloth at SM Cathedral, but i can't list myself because i'm 52.
    I think this whole level restriction should be removed, if a group leader adds some one, they can see the level anyway, and if a lvl 80 wants to clear something and carry (or he's bored) he should be allowed to imho.

14. Can any MOD stick this please? definitly worth it!

15. Can any MOD stick this please? definitly worth it!
    Trust me they won't.

First ... 23456 ... Last