1. Easy Mounts? Gold farming in Darnassus Lordareon?

Hey everyone, so Im a nighy elf and currently in darnassus so I've been wondering are there any cheap/easy to get mounts? Im a low lvl but I'd really like to have a mount and I've seen all mounts are really expensive. I got only one gold and I cant afford any so is there a place in darnassus where i can get easy mount?

2. Hey everyone, so Im a nighy elf and currently in darnassus so I've been wondering are there any cheap/easy to get mounts? Im a low lvl but I'd really like to have a mount and I've seen all mounts are really expensive. I got only one gold and I cant afford any so is there a place in darnassus where i can get easy mount?
    Unfortunately darnassus is very bad for farming gold. You should definitely start heading to stormwind, alot more people there to farm gold from.

3. Can you tell me in which zone is Stormwind in? How do I get there? Im new and Im only lvl 8 :(

4. You cant get mount till you are lvl 20, when you reach that you need 3,6 gold for the skill and 0,9 gold for the mount so 4,5g in total which you may have by then or you may have to farm a lvl or so till you get it. But you wont have a problem when the time comes dont worry

5. The best way to earn money is by looting everything, and then vendor them. The gray items usually give a lot more than money loot. Especially weapon gears, be it gray or green, or white

Also, you do not need to buy all available skills. Just buy one you will use/comfortable with and learn the rest later on.

You can ask higher player for gold, but that's just plain annoying and makes you look lazy. No one gets gold until they're 10 and beyond, maybe even more. We get that grinding in this expansion is tedious but it's something you need to get used to.

6. If you reach 20 and dont have enough gold go to any mailbox in game send me mail to name : evol and i will buy you the level 20 mount / riding training. If you reach 40 ill do the same for your epic mount/ training, i like to help newcomers from time to time. GL.

7. Unfortunately darnassus is very bad for farming gold. You should definitely start heading to stormwind, alot more people there to farm gold from.

hahhahahahaha :D

8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zTNwOfGl6c

Although Teldrassil doesn't having any ore (seeing as how it is a giant tree). You can make gold by selling every green item you find on the auction house. Also pets, people are lazy and will more than gladly pay 2g for that owl your bought for 40s.