1. Enchant vendor stays a little bit far away from place that used to stay but it's still there ;)

But main point of this topic still remains why there is no acces to JWC recipes for everybody who wants to buy it..... Pretty discriminating that someone has those recipes and other players who made lvl 80 later can't buy those! PLS LET US BUY THOSE RECIPES!

2. ANY Moderator that can reply on that topic already?
    Otherwise /golfclap to Warmane.

3. Strand of the Ancients has already been activated on Lordaeron, I'm guessing properly working wintersgrasp will arrive soon. I heard from somewhere on these forums that wg/sota/ioc/ulduar had some vechile issues, as soon as those are fixed they should release em, but I don't have a link to moderator reply or anything, so this could all be speculation.

4. One day horde will be able to buy gems from wg vendor, one day we will be able to get wg items ONE DAY...rip q_q

5. horde controlled WG for like a full month, its been what ? 2 weeks since ally controls it ? 15 days or what ?

6. Wintergrasp is almost ready to get released.

You can already try out the current version on the PTR

7. horde controlled WG for like a full month, its been what ? 2 weeks since ally controls it ? 15 days or what ?
    horde controlled it for 3 weeks.. Its been more than a month that only allies control it.. And because of no pvp gems available(very limited cause only few jewelcrafters have leveled up while horde controled it) the gem prices on pvp gems ,including spell pene ones, are way higher than they should be. Also you cant buy honor or the gems available with shards as well as the mount and the heirloom weapons

First 12