1. Swap wintergrasp to horde

Hi,

It's been a while that wintergrasp is controlled by alliance. It would be great to implement a rotation or to put "NPCs" that could sell the gems, items and so on....

Can you please consider a solution?

Thanks

2. thought factions are evenly balanced? How can it be that Alliance is dominating wintergrasp then?

3. the fuk ? so all this time alliance farmed stone keeper shards?!

4. the fuk ? so all this time alliance farmed stone keeper shards?!
    No, we had same quests that horde did and not a single shard more.

5. No, we had same quests that horde did and not a single shard more.
    It's not about the shards, is that we cant use them to buy items ....

6. So in outland horde have no true base (guards ignore alliance) while theirs work just fine.

Northrend they keep wintergrasp.

I rarely think its done on purpose, but... what the hell is going on..?

7. So in outland horde have no true base (guards ignore alliance) while theirs work just fine.

Northrend they keep wintergrasp.

I rarely think its done on purpose, but... what the hell is going on..?
    I don't know,,,, It'd be great that a member of warmane answer our questions =)

8. can we get some official response plz? those are legitimate questions , not just the usual complaining (that gets easy responses from warmane it seems)
    another issue is that there is elder inside the castle in wintergrasp and hordes cant teleport in to take it for the lunar event achiev
    EDIT: oh got some tip to die in the entrance so this issue is closed :)
    Edited: February 4, 2016

9. Well I guess if you truly want hardmode roll Horde, only true hardcore on the realm. Sorta like DS bugs, they're a feature, HARDCORE FK YEA! GUARDS?! FK DAT, KEEP YOUR OWN *** SAFE!

HARDCORE!!

10. How about actually implementing the Battle of Wintergrasp to work blizzlike. Other servers already have it.

11. It's been weeks now that alliance has had Wintergrasp.. How about you rotate it again so that hordes has it for maybe a week??

We too would like to be able to buy Gems etc.

12. Btw do you horde fellows see the guy who sells enchants ? he used to be there, but seems to have disappeared

13. Btw do you horde fellows see the guy who sells enchants ? he used to be there, but seems to have disappeared
    Idd, i just went there today to check and he was gone lol.

14. Unless the guy is COMPLETELY gone now, he should be on an ice block right of the camp

OT: Put both factions or just swap back to horde for a week and then remove them all completely. This is ridiculous. Ally players cry for a few days and boom, horde vendors are gone. Now its unbalanced again and you're not doing anything

12 Last