1. nerf for affli locks

i dont know if mods read classforum or not but i would like an expalation
    why did you apply 6.0.1 changes to haunt?
    its now 35% down from 45%
    it should be 45% in this patch the nerf only occured in wod launch
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/17512
    Edited: February 2, 2016

2. It's not just that my dots are doing way less dmg now, and my dps fell like crazy, dont know what they changed but affli got nerfed badly.

3. For all of you incompetent people who still don't know how to research before demanding something here is the link to shut you all up. Feast your eyes.

September 23

Warlock
    Affliction
    Haunt now increases all periodic damage against the target by 35% (down from 40%).

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/100...r-2-19-11-2013

4. You do realize there is also a content difference... the Haunt was nerfed when T16 was out... Now with best gear being s14 and t15 it is a huge nerf...

5. what was fixed now? changelog is pretty useless cuz it wont describe the actual changes and i dont have time to play now for a long time..

6. From all the warlock things the only ones I see that you would have to guess are :

Metamorphosis: Chaos Wave will now work correctly report #1968
    Metamorphosis: Touch of Chaos will now work correctly report #16725
    Metamorphosis: Doom will now work correctly report #3207

Meta will no longer change spells without passives learned, Doom damage corrected (increased) and some other mechanic things that aren't that important to you.

7. From all the warlock things the only ones I see that you would have to guess are :

Meta will no longer change spells without passives learned, Doom damage corrected (increased) and some other mechanic things that aren't that important to you.
    So demo is good now?

8. From all the warlock things the only ones I see that you would have to guess are :

what was wrong with immolate? and when can we expect incinerate fix ( if it is not already ) says pending for a long time.

9. Iam doing 80-85k dps whit 525ilvl and 2 set bonus on dummy selfbuffed, with 3k mastery buff from pala 95-100k dps so he is much better, is he viable for raids I dont know but I will test it.

10. As for aff, got the best results on dummy with imp summoned (~150k sustained, 530 ilvl). About demo - still not viable for raids (~120k sustained) cause of reasons:
    - mastery doesn't interact with pets
    - imps don't crit and miss
    - glyph of shadow bolt not fixed (minor increase but still)

11. As for aff, got the best results on dummy with imp summoned (~150k sustained, 530 ilvl). About demo - still not viable for raids (~120k sustained) cause of reasons:
    - mastery doesn't interact with pets
    - imps don't crit and miss
    - glyph of shadow bolt not fixed (minor increase but still)
    Yes imp has the biggest numbers for any spec. But you are wrong about mastery pets are doing more dmg with more mastery, my imp is doing more dmg when i am demo then he is with affli, the problem right now is that you dont get dmg increase while you are in demon form namely for soul fire (I am tasliking about mastery). Also i dont know if you are talikng about regular imps or wild imps, your pet imp is criting but i am not sure about wild imps.

12. I meant wild imps don't benefit from mastery. Hits like 16k max instead of ocasional 50k+ crits with all int procs. Moreover, if u use dark soul neither regular pet nor wild imps (summoned after DS) hit more.
    And about dmg increase in meta: not sure if what u say is correct, but if u expect 1 toc to do sth like 172% dmg of 1 shadowbolt that's not how it should work since toc is instant and sb has 2+ sec cast so it's dmg is cut in half while in meta (should be sth like 2x toc = 1 sb without any mastery, if it's more then mastery works).

13. Well wild imps would be op if that is the case, since you can summon all of them at once. About dark soul i am not sure i cant change specs to test that but i suupose that is correct, however like i told you my imp is doing 40+k dmg while i am demo and 30+k in affli and they can crit, could be that they dont get buffed by temporary procs. About toc why whould i expec that, it's harder to test toc but it's easy to test soul fire, and I wrote about soul fire.

14. Well, since it's not wod using SF in meta isn't better then toc spam in prolonged fights, so not the case anyway :) Since demo is similar to BM it should be like 60% dps by urself and 40% by pet(s). It's just that hunt has 1 main pet which is op, and demos main pet isn't even half of it (actually, only imp and mby succubus does higher dps and other 3 are probably inheriting masters stats a bit wrong) so wild imps should compensate (which they hardy do) :)
    Edited: March 5, 2016