1. Least/most played classes/proffessions?

Hello community,
    recently started playing on lordaeron (veteran frostwolf player, mained monk), chose paladin because wanted to play something that can do pretty much any role in pve, but as I played it just feels like 30% of community are paladins aswell. I am okay with sharing, but having 4/5 players paladins in deadmines is a bit ridiculous. Anyway, wow is subjective experience and wanted to ask what other players think - is there any overplayed/underplayed classes? How about proffessions (I suppose nobody does inscription and alchemy)?

2. 25% alliance population are paladins. Anything else will probably be more welcomed. Locks,rogues and druids are usually least played classes

3. Rogues and locks okay, but druids are not low populated.

4. Shamans, Locks, Rogues even Mages and Feral Druids (Dps).

5. 25% alliance population are paladins. Anything else will probably be more welcomed. Locks,rogues and druids are usually least played classes
    Recent Census of EU times reports that there are 13% paladins, 12% Warriors, 11% Hunters and 11% Druids
    Point to be noted, Some players make paladins only to get to 55 and then they make DK
    Please no more hate for paladins

6. Recent Census of EU times reports that there are 13% paladins, 12% Warriors, 11% Hunters and 11% Druids
    Point to be noted, Some players make paladins only to get to 55 and then they make DK
    Please no more hate for paladins
    Paladin hate will never stop. Paladins were put in game so kids under 12 could play wow and not be completely useless

7. Paladin hate will never stop. Paladins were put in game so kids under 12 could play wow and not be completely useless
    While I understand where this is coming from.

I enjoy playing them far too much, that and druids, since I can be effective at everything healing tanking and dps.

I do know that ret "rotation" is facepalm easy and that they have too much utility, but thats the reason I do love them, played optimally, they bring A LOT to a raid, especially those that know what "hand of" spells are.

8. Paladin hate will never stop. Paladins were put in game so kids under 12 could play wow and not be completely useless
    What if I just want to stick to one character instead of a million alts, and play a character that wont bore the crap out of me, but actually allows me to swap between different roles such as healing, tanking and DPSing (and still being able to see my character and not a cat or a tree),

May I play Paladin then? Or will I forever be doomed as a 12 year old kid?

9. Paladin hate will never stop. Paladins were put in game so kids under 12 could play wow and not be completely useless

10. Play your paladin. Its the most played class for a reason, holy is great in pve and amazing in pvp, end-game prot pvp is good in 3s and, subjectively, prot pala is the best tank. Also, ret is decent in pvp and, great in pve.

It will only mean that you'll have a harder time getting items in pve and/or finding an arena partner.
    But it's a solid class if you aren't interested in making alts since you can just switch spec.

11. Paladins were put in game so kids under 12 could play wow and not be completely useless
    Death Knights u meant