1. What is the BiS gear for Affliction in arena?

So I assume in general u go for wrathful gear with the following stats: Hit (till capped) > Haste ≥ SP > Spirit
    What is the BiS weapon?
    Is there some items that is non-pvp that is BiS, like a second PvE trinket?

Do u know of any 3.5.5 guides that cover this area for affliction?

2. I get a good understanding of what stats to focus, but im not that well geared yet. Therefore I want to buy some pve items that I will be needing anyways. PvE trinket is BiS, but which one. Im looking at the following
    - Phylactery of the Nameless Lich
    - Charred Twilight Scale
    - Dislodged Foreign Object

Is there other slots that are best spent with a PvE item?

As I go on and get better gear I will see for myself what stats I will be needing, but atm I just wanna speed up the process a bit.

3. I get a good understanding of what stats to focus, but im not that well geared yet. Therefore I want to buy some pve items that I will be needing anyways. PvE trinket is BiS, but which one. Im looking at the following
    - Phylactery of the Nameless Lich
    - Charred Twilight Scale
    - Dislodged Foreign Object

Is there other slots that are best spent with a PvE item?

As I go on and get better gear I will see for myself what stats I will be needing, but atm I just wanna speed up the process a bit.
    for trinks - if human - char+dfo, if not - only cts
    pve pieces, that u will use- ashen rep ring and sword mh ( bloodsurge) (u can equip ring of rapid ascent, if u planing to play 2v2 only)
    afli lock need resil bro, u just cant equip more than 3 pve pieces and go yolo as destro locks do

4. for trinks - if human - char+dfo, if not - only cts
    pve pieces, that u will use- ashen rep ring and sword mh ( bloodsurge) (u can equip ring of rapid ascent, if u planing to play 2v2 only)
    afli lock need resil bro, u just cant equip more than 3 pve pieces and go yolo as destro locks do
    if u dont have access to those end-game pve offsets, which i mentioned - just get ur 2% hit and stack haste like a mad man

5. for trinks - if human - char+dfo, if not - only cts
    Ty for input! I'm horde for now so I'll go for the CTS if that's a must have anyways. I might go ally later and then I'll buy the rest.

6. You can also try with the EoF trinket ... I Know it gives **** load of hit, but thats how you can ignore the hit from the other items ... also with it you will have the chance to activate the SP bonus when you need it, aka when you will be trying to nuke your target ... but yeah CTS is your best choice overall!

7. Hi! Mercedesa here (the guy that made the guide that's been linked to you ;) )

Go full PVP haste mainparts and offparts. Get 251 haste shoulders from wintergrasp, 277 rings: ashen + valanar and DFO+CTS. As for weapon you can go either 277 pvp weapon or 284 LK weapon (and gem full resil). Hope it helped you.

If you have anymore questions or you'd like to see PVP action, follow me on http://www.twitch.tv/darkml to see when I go live

8. Im afraid no one can get the shoulders from Wintergrasp because Wintergrasp is not working (alteast on Deathwing)

9. Hi! Mercedesa here (the guy that made the guide that's been linked to you ;) )

Go full PVP haste mainparts and offparts. Get 251 haste shoulders from wintergrasp, 277 rings: ashen + valanar and DFO+CTS. As for weapon you can go either 277 pvp weapon or 284 LK weapon (and gem full resil). Hope it helped you.

If you have anymore questions or you'd like to see PVP action, follow me on http://www.twitch.tv/darkml to see when I go live
    Does the ashen ring give u the hitcap btw?

10. It gives you 51 hit which is 1,94% + 3/3 Suppression talent from affliction makes you hitcapped. 2/3 if you're playing with a Draenei