1. Elemental shaman dmg is too low.. Bug?

Hi folks. I want to ask why my dmg as elemental shaman in BGs hit people for only 8-9k (lava burst). It is supposed to hit 11-12k. Also, i think that retri dmg should be fixed, because they hit for too low, compared to other classes.

Farewell

2. Yeah ele shaman dmg is too low. I noticed that too.
    Anyone else can confirm?

3. U prolly just suck that is.

4. Ignore the dumb one top.

Probably high resilience targets, the thing about elemental is that it has good burst, but it relies on lava burst crit (1gcd to set up flame shock), 1 gcd to cast LB and then pray your chain light crits and also procs light overload so you take half of some one's HP away.

Not much else you can do, you got ele mastery, but thats a cooldown so i dont really count it in.

If they have no resilience u can usually LB crit + chain light + light overload proc (regardless if CL crits or the LO crits) and 1 hit pretty much anything, but as soon as they get some resilience that burst is hugely cut.

That being said, I'm not sure ur supposed to crit 12k+ on this kind of current gear anyway.

5. yes lava burst are hitting really low they should do at least 80% of anybody healhpool in one lavaburst and not 50-60% like it is now. its indeed a big 10 second cooldown and long 1.5s cast.

also retri paladins have rly low damage sometimes you only hit 3-4k to priest in dispersion, should be 5k+

6. Wtf...

How can you be so stupid that you totally don't care about what abilities/spells do and just claim that a lavaburst in wotlk content shoud burst down 80% of 1 target it's hp in just 1 hit?????? Is this justt being plain stupid or troll at a highly ******ed level... or being born in a totally wrong way... can't tell...

7. Wtf...

How can you be so stupid that you totally don't care about what abilities/spells do and just claim that a lavaburst in wotlk content shoud burst down 80% of 1 target it's hp in just 1 hit?????? Is this justt being plain stupid or troll at a highly ******ed level... or being born in a totally wrong way... can't tell...
    Congratulations, you just got Trollrolled!

8. Wtf...

Dat feeder.

9. lava burst should 1 shot and ignore resilience pffff (when i say 1 shot i mean 1 shot platers too), warmane not working as intended, Plz FIX ty

10. wheres the god damn fix i demand this 80% hp non crit lava bursts nao for my ele sham

11. I was thinking to roll an ele shaman :-s hope by the time it gets to 80 warmane fixes it :D

12. prevent casting lava burst,go through stoneclaw absorb,rip shaman. stop qve qve-ing

13. oh and the cast of lava burst should be instant too and if not instant then at the very least cant be interrupted

12 Last