1. Thank you Horde <3

I won 11/12 [about to be 11/13] games today since Horde guilds seemed to have taken a break from premades today lol. Fk you Starburstz and Starburstz' stalkers lawl [the only 2 matches i lost.. oh, n the fk you is a joke just in case.. could never hate a shadow priest <3]. I still don't get how ppl can find premades fun however, when you're basically doing the same thing as the ppl camped in gy... sitting there, doing nothing. But, at least I got a break today and managed to get my first piece of ruthless on my DK Illegal :) Oh.. not 11/13, because I just got D/C'd, so it don't count :D

And no, not a qq thread. Really glad I actually got to PLAY in the bg's today lol. 1 sided stuff is too boring to waste life on, even when I'm on the winning side.

2. I won 11/12 [about to be 11/13] games today since Horde guilds seemed to have taken a break from premades today lol. Fk you Starburstz and Starburstz' stalkers lawl [the only 2 matches i lost.. oh, n the fk you is a joke just in case.. could never hate a shadow priest <3]. I still don't get how ppl can find premades fun however, when you're basically doing the same thing as the ppl camped in gy... sitting there, doing nothing. But, at least I got a break today and managed to get my first piece of ruthless on my DK Illegal :) Oh.. not 11/13, because I just got D/C'd, so it don't count :D

And no, not a qq thread. Really glad I actually got to PLAY in the bg's today lol. 1 sided stuff is too boring to waste life on, even when I'm on the winning side.
    Isn't there something more you would like to tell us while you're at it? I don't know what it is, but it's extremely annoying to read whatever posts you make.

To answer your question somewhat.. You still don't get why people find premades fun? And I still don't see the fun in running alone together with 90-115k pugs in a bg. Don't you have anyone to play with?
    We do premades because we're friends, we're in the same PvP guild, we sit on Skype/TS/RC whatever it may be, talking and having fun that way at the same time. Yes, you are right about one thing though, it is indeed boring when you end up camping the enemy team in either wsg/tp but whenever you do fight an enemy premade it's a lot of fun and that's what we're looking for. If you're going for an achievement such as the Bloodthirsty I can assure you you'll farm much more kills being in a premade aswell. I couldn't care less if we "destroy" the fun for the people on our team or theirs at all.

I for one don't understand why anyone would click that queue button without being in group at all. How could it possibly be fun joining a random group filled with brainless 120k hp people?

3. Isn't there something more you would like to tell us while you're at it? I don't know what it is, but it's extremely annoying to read whatever posts you make.

To answer your question somewhat.. You still don't get why people find premades fun? And I still don't see the fun in running alone together with 90-115k pugs in a bg. Don't you have anyone to play with?
    We do premades because we're friends, we're in the same PvP guild, we sit on Skype/TS/RC whatever it may be, talking and having fun that way at the same time. Yes, you are right about one thing though, it is indeed boring when you end up camping the enemy team in either wsg/tp but whenever you do fight an enemy premade it's a lot of fun and that's what we're looking for. If you're going for an achievement such as the Bloodthirsty I can assure you you'll farm much more kills being in a premade aswell. I couldn't care less if we "destroy" the fun for the people on our team or theirs at all.

I for one don't understand why anyone would click that queue button without being in group at all. How could it possibly be fun joining a random group filled with brainless 120k hp people?
    It wasn't meant as a question, but ok :P To reply.. actually, for the most part, no, I don't have anyone to play with lol. I only been here a few weeks. Played on Frostwolf prior for the past year but left it because my gf and I broke up and I decided she'd feel less awkward if I wasn't around both irl and in game so I moved to a new server [originally tried faction changing, but we both bg a lot and intentionally avoiding killing her was probably equally as awkward]. Yea, Imma nice guy lawl

How often do you even face enemy premades? From what I've gathered in my short time on Nelth forums.. ppl tend to queue dodge when yall are doing bg's. Regardless, you admit facing a premade [in which case, there is the chance of both win and lose] is fun.. but sitting outside a gy is not. So why not just go in lesser gear when there's no premade on the other side? Hell, why not just let the other faction actually WIN the bg while you're kill farming that way at least you'll eventually start fighting geared players. On my horde char's, when I bg, it's very common that my [pug] team is near, if not full ruthless at least, whereas when I'm on ally, most ppl, including myself, are in nearly full blues/greens because Ally just can't win bg's with the 39284923 horde premades.

I don't necessarily care about winning bg's, i just suicide and sit in gy and chat on skype/fb/etc whenever there's a premade, and i pay for arena cap if i'm too low geared to really contribute. I just think that queueing 30 bg's to fight a premade once or twice, with the remaining ones being you parked outside a gy is a sign of an extraordinarily dull person. At least give yourself challenge.

Also, as I said I'm new here so I don't really have any friends other then 1 or 2 that tend to play when I'm working. But I find no issue with playing with friends. Though sitting outside a gy with those friends n chatting, is less fun then sitting parked in elwynn/durotar with those friends n chatting. At least there, your fights last longer then 2 gcds. But I do like playing with friends, assuming they're not all super geared and unwilling to lower it. I can chat with ppl just as easily in a solo q as I can sitting outside a gy.

In regards to solo q. I don't pay much attention to the 120k people. If I do bg's on a geared char, it's to have fun. a ratio of 10-5 is more fun then 20-0. I'd rather minimize wow n multitask then to do something that's even less challenging then pve. at least there, ur group can wipe. so yea, to me.. group with friends [not all of us in full gear, unless they're just bad players n we still can lose to a pug lol] > solo q > > > > > premade

EDIT: oh and [despite the weird, ally v horde hatred (lol)] if ppl really wanted to face lot of premades.. they wouldn't wanna be on the same faction that has the most guilds making them :P i've fought maybe 3 ally premades total since i been back

EDIT2: n star, i saw u just sitting there praying for someone to jump out of gy lol.. howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww is that enjoyable ??? lol for real lol. im not mad, im not making fun, i'm just confused, and laughing [not in a mean way fyi :P i feel i must make that clear since most ppl are rude :D]
    Edited: February 3, 2016

4. well when you put it that way.. it does look a little fun >.<

5. It wasn't meant as a question, but ok :P To reply.. actually, for the most part, no, I don't have anyone to play with lol. I only been here a few weeks. Played on Frostwolf prior for the past year but left it because my gf and I broke up and I decided she'd feel less awkward if I wasn't around both irl and in game so I moved to a new server [originally tried faction changing, but we both bg a lot and intentionally avoiding killing her was probably equally as awkward]. Yea, Imma nice guy lawl

How often do you even face enemy premades? From what I've gathered in my short time on Nelth forums.. ppl tend to queue dodge when yall are doing bg's. Regardless, you admit facing a premade [in which case, there is the chance of both win and lose] is fun.. but sitting outside a gy is not. So why not just go in lesser gear when there's no premade on the other side? Hell, why not just let the other faction actually WIN the bg while you're kill farming that way at least you'll eventually start fighting geared players. On my horde char's, when I bg, it's very common that my [pug] team is near, if not full ruthless at least, whereas when I'm on ally, most ppl, including myself, are in nearly full blues/greens because Ally just can't win bg's with the 39284923 horde premades.

I don't necessarily care about winning bg's, i just suicide and sit in gy and chat on skype/fb/etc whenever there's a premade, and i pay for arena cap if i'm too low geared to really contribute. I just think that queueing 30 bg's to fight a premade once or twice, with the remaining ones being you parked outside a gy is a sign of an extraordinarily dull person. At least give yourself challenge.

Also, as I said I'm new here so I don't really have any friends other then 1 or 2 that tend to play when I'm working. But I find no issue with playing with friends. Though sitting outside a gy with those friends n chatting, is less fun then sitting parked in elwynn/durotar with those friends n chatting. At least there, your fights last longer then 2 gcds. But I do like playing with friends, assuming they're not all super geared and unwilling to lower it. I can chat with ppl just as easily in a solo q as I can sitting outside a gy.

In regards to solo q. I don't pay much attention to the 120k people. If I do bg's on a geared char, it's to have fun. a ratio of 10-5 is more fun then 20-0. I'd rather minimize wow n multitask then to do something that's even less challenging then pve. at least there, ur group can wipe. so yea, to me.. group with friends [not all of us in full gear, unless they're just bad players n we still can lose to a pug lol] > solo q > > > > > premade

EDIT: oh and [despite the weird, ally v horde hatred (lol)] if ppl really wanted to face lot of premades.. they wouldn't wanna be on the same faction that has the most guilds making them :P i've fought maybe 3 ally premades total since i been back

EDIT2: n star, i saw u just sitting there praying for someone to jump out of gy lol.. howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww is that enjoyable ??? lol for real lol. im not mad, im not making fun, i'm just confused, and laughing [not in a mean way fyi :P i feel i must make that clear since most ppl are rude :D]
    This sh*t is longer than the Star Wars intro, ain't nobody got time to read all that

6. This sh*t is longer than the Star Wars intro, ain't nobody got time to read all that
    sure they do. during those 20 min. they're sitting outside the gy in their premade doing nothing :) that was twoeasy.. pun intended <3

7. im calling bull**** on you having a gf with that anime pic.

8. im calling bull**** on you having a gf with that anime pic.
    Ikr, such weeb Kappa

9. It's usually people with the lowest arena rating who resort to premading all day long and farming HKs as opposed to pushing rating in 2s/3s. I mean there's really nothing challenging with forming a group of 2-3 full cata BiS DPS classes along with 2 BiS healers and busting these 80k arses for a few hours everyday. To put it into perspective, there's lowlife scum like Starburstz who's rolling with 4 HC PvE pieces and HC trinkets/weapon in BGs just for the sole purpose of farming HKs, while she doesn't even have 1550 in 2s (I'm not bull****ting, feel free to take a look at her armory). There's also DDS ********s and anarchy fags who run full geared premades all day long desperately attempting to win random BGs (after miserably failing in arena and Rateds) and yet they end up getting assraped by PuGs in return. Funny pieces of ****

10. Its all about preferences and which aspect of pvp ppl like and want to do. Idk why is this topic always going on. You cant force someone to do something that he doesnt want, because at the end of the day we all play this GAME for fun and everyone will do what make them amused.

@Geth Stop hiding behind you forum name and link ur ingame name. Its funny how you s**t talk about everyone and yet noone knows who you actually are. If I ever saw someone with name "Geth" above 2,2k rating, and I had challenge fighting you, Im pretty sure I'd remember you. But this way, go on and keep hiding behind your forum name and make us amused even more.

11. Its all about preferences and which aspect of pvp ppl like and want to do.
    It's never been like that, Blizzard introduced BGs as a less competitive form of PvP in order to gear up your chars for arana where the actual challenge begins, that's how it always worked since early BC till this day. Random BGs could be fun for those who enjoy large group fights rather than arenas, which is why Blizzard introduced Rated BGs in cata. But yet some mongrels prefer to run single/double full geared premades and faceroll in random BGs against ppl who are trying to gear up. I've encountered you a lot on your boomy in BGs and it's pretty clear you're always premading with 2-3 healers pocketing your *** while dotting these poor 130k's, which is cool, but what's your actual arena experience as a boomy? It saddens me to see all those PvE geared boomies roflstomping BGs and have no arena experience with the spec whatsoever, simply because it's a semi-viable and fun spec to play in both 2s and 3s. Only boomies I know who do that are Exquis and Neurotech, the rest are just moonfire spamming braindead mongrels who have no clue how their class even works.
    at the end of the day we all play this GAME for fun and everyone will do what make them amused.
    So you're implying that you find killing lowgeared scrubs with 5 healers on your back more "fun" than playing a more competitive, challenging and semi-balanced aspect of PvP? Sorry I don't comprehend your 1.5k logic.

12. You know instead of wasting your time posting irrelevant gifs you could start looking for a Shadow PvP guide and start using PvP addons/macros (I bet you don't even know what focus macros are) and then working on your 1550 achievement. Or don't do that, and have fun being a 1.2k rated BG hero forever. What do I care?

13. im calling bull**** on you having a gf with that anime pic.
    yea cuz your anime pic is just so much more appealing to women lawl. I actually don't like anime. It was my gf who made me watch that anime, but I enjoyed it oddly enough. It's called, Your Lie In April, as you seem to like anime. Though you may not like this one, it's not action oriented like most, it's about a pianist, violinist, and their friends to a degree. Just 1 season long. Also, what does an ava have to do with having a gf? I'm quite a sexy beast irl, and unlike most of the anon trolls, I'm not afraid to prove who I am :)

It's usually people with the lowest arena rating who resort to premading all day long and farming HKs as opposed to pushing rating in 2s/3s. I mean there's really nothing challenging with forming a group of 2-3 full cata BiS DPS classes along with 2 BiS healers and busting these 80k arses for a few hours everyday. To put it into perspective, there's lowlife scum like Starburstz who's rolling with 4 HC PvE pieces and HC trinkets/weapon in BGs just for the sole purpose of farming HKs, while she doesn't even have 1550 in 2s (I'm not bull****ting, feel free to take a look at her armory). There's also DDS ********s and anarchy fags who run full geared premades all day long desperately attempting to win random BGs (after miserably failing in arena and Rateds) and yet they end up getting assraped by PuGs in return. Funny pieces of ****
    I respect ur opinion, but I wanna say to all the premaders who's reading this, this is not my opinion of you. I just think you would find it more fulfilling to at least dumb down your gear if you happen to end up against a pug, but I'm not trying to belittle you all, and I apologize if it ever seems so, and I know at times it does, my bad. Doesn't matter if someone's good at arena or not, I could care less, I don't need to put any of you down to know I'm pro af, and not just at wow :) Oh and geth, about the comment about blizz.. bg's were around first.. but yea, I've played retail from vanilla even til now [but only during summer], and yea I rarely face premades on live.

@star.. your ss is lies.. I see you use mind blast too

14. @Geth roast me too plz

15. about the comment about blizz.. bg's were around first
    Which is why I said "since early BC", not since the beginning of wow. Vanilla PvP was a total joke anyway so I like to pretend it didn't happen in the first place ;)

123 ... Last