1. Who loses as vanguards?

:^)
    ones that couldnt give a **** about tryharding arena unlike you but fails? :DDD

2. Yeah, I'm going to pull that card on you.

Why did you lose if we're just a bunch of worthless 'not even close to 2200' bg heroes? You'd think that 10 gladiators would easily beat us :/
    Ofcourse you're going to bring up the arenas, and no, I wouldnt, you're right. I simply just don't do enough arenas, do I? So why bring it up? Just being a white knight towards Star or what ;)?
    So you want to go back and forth?

Okay, let's go...

Our team consisted of people that were already online, we didn't have an actual RBG team to play against you, just a teams that we gathered up ourselves.
    We also didn't use communication, we just talked on Battlegrounds chat.
    None of our rbg members didn't even want to do it, but okay.

10 gladiators would easily beat you, we have done it multiple times in arenas, in fact, more recently when this season ended, we farmed a bunch of really bad Battlegrounds-specced teams that couldn't coordinate well enough (even though it's two people).

Of course, you're going to bring a continuation of your Rated BG, and no, I wouldn't you're right. We simple just don't do Rated Battlegrounds, do we? So why bring it up? Just being a white knight towards your precious Battleground ego or what ;)?

Starburstz is bad, BG-wise is pretty bad, possibly in arena too (haven't sunk myself to play in 1.5k mmr like most people in this thread)

3. Our team consisted of people that were already online, we didn't have an actual RBG team to play against you, just a teams that we gathered up ourselves.
    We also didn't use communication, we just talked on Battlegrounds chat.
    None of our rbg members didn't even want to do it, but okay.
    Jackadin was leading that group and it was set in stone 1-2 weeks beforehand. He/some guy named Srs wanted this to prove that we're worthless but failed. No communication? You probably thought you were so good that you didn't even need it. I can't seem to remember what we were talking about, I remember saying it felt like a normal BG though.

10 gladiators would easily beat you, we have done it multiple times in arenas, in fact, more recently when this season ended, we farmed a bunch of really bad Battlegrounds-specced teams that couldn't coordinate well enough (even though it's two people).
    So you were around the same mmr as these worthless battleground not even 2200 bg heroes when this season ended? Okay.
    I did a few arenas too a few weeks ago. It went decent, I both won against glads and lost. What should I make out of this?

Of course, you're going to bring a continuation of your Rated BG, and no, I wouldn't you're right. We simple just don't do Rated Battlegrounds, do we? So why bring it up? Just being a white knight towards your precious Battleground ego or what ;)?
    How about you stop using my arguments and come up with something yourself? You glads all wanted to do more RBG's, hell, you even made a guild named bg hero arena zero but it got disbanded 1 day after you got asswhopped in that RBG, sadly :/
    Maybe you're not a part of that league yet.

Who am I talking to btw? Would be nice to know your name but I doubt you'll reveal it.

4. Jackadin was leading that group and it was set in stone 1-2 weeks beforehand. He/some guy named Srs wanted this to prove that we're worthless but failed. No communication? You probably thought you were so good that you didn't even need it. I can't seem to remember what we were talking about, I remember saying it felt like a normal BG though.

So you were around the same mmr as these worthless battleground not even 2200 bg heroes when this season ended? Okay.
    I did a few arenas too a few weeks ago. It went decent, I both won against glads and lost. What should I make out of this?

How about you stop using my arguments and come up with something yourself? You glads all wanted to do more RBG's, hell, you even made a guild named bg hero arena zero but it got disbanded 1 day after you got asswhopped in that RBG, sadly :/
    Maybe you're not a part of that league yet.

Who am I talking to btw? Would be nice to know your name but I doubt you'll reveal it.
    Exactly, we didn't even take RBG seriously because it gave no actual rewards other than Conquest Points. Refer to: Season End Rewards.
    You see, if RBG was taken seriously and rewards can come out of it, then you'd see a large flow of Rated BGs in here, right?
    Rated BGs here are just counted as Tally marks that can change by the discretion of the owner, so what use would it be?

And you're speculating, how cute.
    I remember what happened after the Rated BG for our group though, we sucked it up said, "oh well m8s, anyone want to queue some 2s or 3s"
    What I meant when i said, "season ended" was the beginning of the season, where everyone's MMR was reset but okay, whatever floats your boat.
    I farmed really bad Ele/Disc comps and practically Disc/DPS (DONORS seems to have a specialization on Priest, huh?) and they couldn't understand what overextending is, and that's something you look at in BGs and Arenas.

Pretty sure we didn't name a guild "bg hero arena zero", CC had only 1 guild previous before we changed it again.
    But, yes, I find it cute how you speculate and even try to bring up fake arguments to make it seem as if you're the strong one here. It's really amusing.

5. @raichxoxo lmao I faced your garbage shaman in that AV on my holy warrior earlier today. You were basically standing in 1 spot behind 30 ppl and spamming chain lightning which isn't a problem anyway since any other ele shaman would do the same, however what shocked me the most was when I charged you you just kept backpedaling and spamming chain lighting like a total scrub without actually trying to kite or even juke me, which made wonder whether you were a bot or just mentally challenged, but then I told myself this guy must be a ****ing bot, no one could be that ******ed.
    Why would i kite u when i used my 1 shot lava burst on u and u are gg?? And i got te there to help me +i got pocket healer in that one. But yea im backpedalig in that situations cuz no time to stop with chains. On first place im pve player and i never told im good in pvp. Second, you should ask yourself how iucan allow to onw guy without res, who is backpedalig to dominate in bg. And im telling again im not skilled in pvp, because im pve player, i play bgs for fun and to show off with my dmg..

6. I farmed really bad Ele/Disc comps and practically Disc/DPS (DONORS seems to have a specialization on Priest, huh?) and they couldn't understand what overextending is, and that's something you look at in BGs and Arenas.
    Are you talking about Sardeanx, cause it was my first day playing Elemental Shaman,just doing for cap :D and that comp should lose to ret/enh which is what I'm guessing you were: side note still won a game and only lost 2 ? <3
    Edited: February 5, 2016

7. Are you talking about Sardeanx, cause it was my first day playing Elemental Shaman,just doing for cap :D and that comp should lose to ret/enh which is what I'm guessing you were: side note still won a game and only lost 2 ? <3
    idk when u started playing ele, but you play your ele pretty well from what i have seen, kids are just salty, so ignore them.

8. Why would i kite u when i used my 1 shot lava burst on u and u are gg??
    So you're admitting you were not a bot, sadly you just fell into the latter. Let me elaborate, if that was ever to happen in an actual PvP situation (as opposed to AV PvE fests with 6 pocket heals) I'd interrupt your Chain Lightning and throwdown your "1shot lava burst" into a recklessness and you are gg?
    you should ask yourself how iucan allow to onw guy without res, who is backpedalig to dominate in bg.
    If you had a half functioning brain you'd realize it's impossible to do anything against a team of 10 healers and a lot of decently geared players when my team consisted of mostly blue geared ******s and the FATALITY premade.
    i play bgs for fun and to show off with my dmg..
    It's ok I get it, you realized your joke of a brain isn't fit for arena so you decided to go full Gungo(******) and backpedal all the way in 40 man BGs with your full HC PvE set while spamming chain lightning on low geared newsfags, and according to the SS that YOU posted you didn't even get top damage. I also noticed you were hiding your binds in that SS, are you a clicker or what?

And this guy is exactly why these NASTY (no pun intended) BG heroes can't be taken seriously.

9. wow guys just wow... All this bickering, it never ends, does it?

gg nasty, no1 ever managed to get this many ppl to fight each other in 1 single thread dude. Anyways, to extend on what you say, I dont find GY camping fun either, the reason why we q as a 5 man geared pre is to hope that infected/dds/anarchy have a 7-8 man premade going (most times they do, its either we dont manage to snipe them successfully or they stop queuing after they get camped)

I like your idea of removing some pieces to level the playing field, it wont work for 2 reasons tho: its hard to convince other ppl to remove pieces when they just wanna faceroll ****, and we just want the bg to b over as soon as possible so that we get another shot at queuing into this 7-8 alliance premade.

Anyways, one more thing I'd like to add, its funny to read ur attempts on hitting on star publicly like that, it wasnt so subtle tho, anyways hard luck with ur ex-gf.

@geth, wow dude, you kinda flipped out on so many ppl on this thread, I was like dayummmm that dude is exploding left and right haha

@conqr, u got enough spanking on alliance eh :p I hope that taught you to never backstab your friends and faction transfer anymore haha <3

@raich, man I think u should tone it down a bit, ur in full pve gear, and u got 1 shot every single time u showed up on my screen. If you wanna try to convince ppl that ur op stuff (read carried by your pve gear) you have to learn to take **** less personally and be a bit less defensive on the forums; your arguments make no sense whatsoever, learn to use a spell other than chain lightning.

@housten, I dont know what you're trying to prove, some ppl enjoy playing arenas other ppl enjoy playing rbgs, its just how life goes. You probably excel in arenas but you fail in rbgs, but its okey, you dont have to be op in everything you do. wat teh fukc are you still bickering with 2ez about, you're so pro in arenas and you're unbeatable, gg for your mate, do you want another medal for that just like pawpz? (altho unfortunately for pawpz he turned out to be a wannabe self-proclaimed glad with a ****ty attitude who couldnt fit in on horde and had to go back to alliance). You seem to have enough brain cells to grasp the concept of "people have different taste in pvp" and not everybody likes to nerd their way hours into the game to get a glad title taht is worthless anyways, its fine tho, I dont really blame that attitude of yours, playing wow this much gets into your head and will make you a negative person with tendencies for anti-social personality.
    Its also funny how you blame loosing that rbg on the fact that you guys didnt use communication, overconfidence in yourselves is just another ****ty attitude to have, I hope you dont take my post so personally and maybe use it to better yourself, you're better than that man, dont be so negative.

Anyways I hope some of you guys take a look at yourselves after rereading these 8 pages of bickering and flaming and realize how much hatred you guys have built in.

much love <3

10. @Pwnstar woah, another backpedaling ice lance spamming Frost Mage join the party, how unexpected! It's hilariously disturbing to see that you don't have 2.2k in 2s after all these years you spent playing Fmage (assuming your name was Manyakz on Warsong pre wipe), it's been 4-6 arena seasons (can't recall correctly) since the wipe and you still can't obtain a 20 arena achievement in 2s as a BiS frost mage. I've seen your performance in duels and arenas (considering I faced you a few times) and I can clearly tell all you could do is pop all your burst cooldowns and nuke down whatever target is closest to you, and when you get silenced/feared or w/e you use your IB to get out of the CC (since you don't use a CC breaker trinket for some weird reason) and then continue ice lance spamming like a total scrub. You don't know how to counter most classes in 1v1 or 2v2 situations for that matter, you just straight up faceroll, which seems to work really well in BGs but you also ended up being stuck at 2k till this moment. That brings me to my next point, everyone has their own preference when it comes to PvP, yes, but you can't compare (R)BGs to arena in terms of skill for obvious reasons. In (R)BGs it's a lot easier to get carried than arena, I'm not essentially implying being carried by your partners, in regards to Cata RBGs there are some specific class/PvE gear combinations along with good coordination/teamwork that function as the winningfactor of the games, the individual skill of the players contributes to almost NOTHING in RBGs.

I'm pretty sure 90% of these BG heroes are just straight up facerollers like this pwnstar guy, kicking *** in BGs with BiS gears against newfags with lvl 40 questing gear, while being stuck at 1.8k MMR in 2s and totally clueless in 3s.

To sum things up, arena rating even on a semi-dead bug ridden private server will always be superior to Dishonorable Kills or RBG wins/rating (even though it's not existent on Warmane). It's fine if you wanna be a BG hero and suck at arena, but then you'll have to treat high-rated arena players as your superiors.

11. I bet your *** Geth isnt telling us his IGN because hes stuck on 1.5k and in BGs. kek.

12. Im pretty sure i remember doing half naked premades and still recking allies.

@Starburstz is shrek

13. I bet your *** Geth isnt telling us his IGN because hes stuck on 1.5k and in BGs. kek.
    Hi Kirra, did you know you're risking a permanent ban by posting while being banned on your main account?
    http://forum.warmane.com/member.php?2693504-Kirraq
    At least I don't ban dodge, kek.

14. Unless you are a glad, challenger or can actually be successful at RBGs you just aren't that good.
    Not even that is true anymore, when trash like Popdem is going to get R1 Glad by being carried by two great players. A PvE disc priest may end up getting glad by being carried by Danii and a DK in 3's up to R3 before they left the team (the R2 team are wintraders so R3 is technically R2 and R4 is R3).

15. Hi Kirra, did you know you're risking a permanent ban by posting while being banned on your main account?
    http://forum.warmane.com/member.php?2693504-Kirraq
    At least I don't ban dodge, kek.

Not sure what makes you think Im Kirra :)
    Most of people who know Kirra know where hes from, while Im from South Africa :)
    Now the big question, who are you and why are you scared to show yourself?

Edit:

First ... 678910 ... Last