1. @raich, man I think u should tone it down a bit, ur in full pve gear, and u got 1 shot every single time u showed up on my screen. If you wanna try to convince ppl that ur op stuff (read carried by your pve gear) you have to learn to take **** less personally and be a bit less defensive on the forums; your arguments make no sense whatsoever, learn to use a spell other than chain lightning.
    Omg i have other spell?? Where? I need to ask Gm? Jk, i don't mind if i die. On the end im not even skilled in ele, resto is my n1 spec, but i don't like to play it in bgs even if i have full elite gear, because people here in bgs dont know to play for their healers, so im just showing that here, on this realm, a guy with 1 spell binded can be decent in bgs.

2. Not sure what makes you think Im Kirra :)
    Most of people who know Kirra know where hes from, while Im from South Africa :)
    So it's just some kind of weird coincidence that Kirra's DK in Infected has the exact same name as your forum account?
    Now yet another big question, why do you want to know?

3. damn been away for a while but the realm is still cancer :/

4. So it's just some kind of weird coincidence that Kirra's DK in Infected has the exact same name as your forum account?
    Now yet another big question, why do you want to know?
    Gorinkax was my name on one other private server where I met him and here before Moltdown, its a nice name, maybe he just likes it :)
    Im interested to see who is the person trashtalking everyone while hiding behind a forum name.

Ps: Are you armory.warmane.com/character/Geth/Neltharion/summary because you got the same name! And oh look you dont have 1 arena win! Must be you!
    Edited: February 5, 2016 Reason: Typo

5. Gorinkax was my name on one other private server where I met him and here before Moltdown, its a nice name, maybe he just likes it :)
    Or maybe you're just full of sh*t ;)

And no, Geth isn't even close to my in-game name.

6. Or maybe you're just full of sh*t ;)

And no, Geth isn't even close to my in-game name.
    Neither is Gorinkax to mine :)
    Anyway, maybe the reason you dont wanna show your name is because you dont wanna get kicked out of Infected, since they dont quite like when people talk this much crap on forum?

7. I see you joined on December 18th 2015, Geth, which just tells me this is your alt account and your main one is banned.
    Ive also havent really seen you trashtalk FATALITY or Tdot (might have missed, didnt bother reading every single thing) or Infected, so lemme just take a guess and say youre Medan..

8. @geth, thanks for your humorous post, its quite entertaining to read a frustrated player bashing ppl left and right when ive been nothing but nice to you.
    you call me a backpeddaler? pls where's your proof :p the rest of your reply makes no sense whatsoever for me to reply to. You know whats even funnier? is you trying to teach me how to play mage while yourself played arcane pre-wipe haha

More on this subject, you're a hypocrite for accusing kirra of posting on another account, really? What is it exactly taht you're doing also, hiding behind an anonymous alias "trying" to fool everyone, we see thru you man, tone it down a bit and be a bit more down to earth to ppl, you're no better than anyone and your opinion means **** to us.

To everyone else wondering who this guy is, I think he disrespected enough ppl for them to know who you really are, Medan :D

Now good luck making friends again.

Much love <3

9. So you're admitting you were not a bot, sadly you just fell into the latter. Let me elaborate, if that was ever to happen in an actual PvP situation (as opposed to AV PvE fests with 6 pocket heals) I'd interrupt your Chain Lightning and throwdown your "1shot lava burst" into a recklessness and you are gg?

If you had a half functioning brain you'd realize it's impossible to do anything against a team of 10 healers and a lot of decently geared players when my team consisted of mostly blue geared ******s and the FATALITY premade.

It's ok I get it, you realized your joke of a brain isn't fit for arena so you decided to go full Gungo(******) and backpedal all the way in 40 man BGs with your full HC PvE set while spamming chain lightning on low geared newsfags, and according to the SS that YOU posted you didn't even get top damage. I also noticed you were hiding your binds in that SS, are you a clicker or what?

And this guy is exactly why these NASTY (no pun intended) BG heroes can't be taken seriously.
    Hmm on that ss u can see there is not big difference betwen teams so u cant speak like we are so op. We go a lot of blue geared palyers on our team too.
    My team there got 4-5 healers , and ur team got same number too, and like u can see its posible to do something, why don't you play like that dk there and make difference like me in my team and he in his.
    I will post my binds in next ss i take its not problem to show my binds,but u can complain about me showing my binds when u don't even want to say ur in-game name. So u got problems with someone show ss when u got 20+ deaths?

10. Geth isnt responding for some reason :/
    Making a new account?

11. Now good luck making friends again.
    Good luck grinding your 2.2k achievement ;)

P.S. I think my business is done here.
    Spoiler: Show

12. Good luck grinding your 2.2k achievement ;)

P.S. I think my business is done here.
    Spoiler: Show
    If your business is done here, should I reveal your IGN?

I remember what happened after the Rated BG for our group though, we sucked it up said, "oh well m8s, anyone want to queue some 2s or 3s"
    I also remember what happened after that Rated BG. Nothing happened though, expect nothing less from you glads :]
    See how handy my screenshots are? So much for my fake arguments huh
    Edited: February 5, 2016

13. If your business is done here, should I reveal your IGN?

I also remember what happened after that Rated BG. Nothing happened though, expect nothing less from you glads :]
    See how handy my screenshots are? So much for my fake arguments huh
    How is that screenshot relevant?

All our guild members did after the Rated BG is suck it up and queued back into arenas?

So much for fake arguments, since you like to make up your own arguments now lmao. Typical plebs in here.

I expected nothing less from tryhards (not the guild) from DONORS and why they are so rampant in the forums, they draw random arguments, lose an argument, make an argument like a magic trick then cry about it 3-4 threads later.

Pathetic.

14. How is that screenshot relevant?

All our guild members did after the Rated BG is suck it up and queued back into arenas?

So much for fake arguments, since you like to make up your own arguments now lmao. Typical plebs in here.

I expected nothing less from tryhards (not the guild) from DONORS and why they are so rampant in the forums, they draw random arguments, lose an argument, make an argument like a magic trick then cry about it 3-4 threads later.

Pathetic.
    It proves that you're too poos to queue again :-] You're the pathetic one. You won't even tell us your IGN, most likely because you're stuck at 2k yourself ;(.
    I'm bothering with a worthless wb glad.

First ... 7891011 Last