1. How is the current class demand looking?

Looking through the recruiting forum, seems like that especially mage, deathknight and paladins are full in pretty much every single guild.

Is this actually the case? If i would roll a DK, would there be any chance to get into a decent progression guild?

2. TANKS from what i see. Disco priest are welcome also. Dunno what more.. enh shamans, balance and feral druids are my types.

3. If you roll a dk learn to tank. EVERY dk "tank" Ive ran with sucks balls, this is just horde side fyi. But theyre all bad. Also melee is crap right now for pvp.

4. Healers are not a bit less demanded than tanks for dungeons, for raids i can not say

5. If you roll a dk learn to tank. EVERY dk "tank" Ive ran with sucks balls, this is just horde side fyi. But theyre all bad. Also melee is crap right now for pvp.
    i lold

rogues are broken

6. For dungeons tanks
    For raids, locks mages boomkins

7. Our guild needs rogues. We have too much shamans and paladins.

8. Not a lot of Rogues ally side even tho theyre pretty damn good atm (especially PvP).

9. Its hard to level a rogue from scratch as a first character though.

I'm sure its fun, and I enjoy it, but only with heirlooms tbh, and no aoe (even with combat) can be a throw off for a few, and it certainly doesn't help when having quests to kill 50 mobs.

On the other hand... being sub and 1 shotting in stv or early 60's in outland (shadowstep...) is pretty damn awesome, if you have the gear for it.

10. there's pretty much plenty of everything if you're EU.

if you're US, roll a caster.

11. This server needs Priests, Paladins, Warriors, Death Knights, Shamans and Druids.

Why?

Becuase we need tank & healers. If you roll any of these and roll DPS... then you are as worthless as a chinese peasent.

12. If you roll a dk learn to tank. EVERY dk "tank" Ive ran with sucks balls, this is just horde side fyi. But theyre all bad. Also melee is crap right now for pvp.
    This is true, mostly cuz of the content. There are like 4 or 5 bosses in naxx without spawning adds. On rest, dk just sucks balls as we all know palas and warrs are better aoe tanks.

13. Make a Resto Shaman, they are very rare.

14. This server needs Priests, Paladins, Warriors, Death Knights, Shamans and Druids.

Why?

Becuase we need tank & healers. If you roll any of these and roll DPS... then you are as worthless as a chinese peasent.
    Go ahead and roll tank and a healer then lol , I play dps only .

15. Make a Resto Shaman, they are very rare.
    Healing is kinnda boring in pve, and pvp you're better off as a paladin tbh.

Shaman> Spam chain heal, it sorts itself out in the end.
    Paladin> Lol, probably most boring ever, flash heal spam all day long, not like they have any other spell anyway. (holy light I guess, with the right spec, can work)
    Priest> Probably the most... entertaining, has more tools in their arsenal, 2 healing specs with different ways of playing it.
    Druid> The one I enjoyed most with ICC content, but its still spam rejuv and wild growth, as you cant go OOM anyway. And have some decent direct healing but won't compete with paladins at tank healing for sure. May compete with shamans at aoe healing, but both are equally good at it, shaman being more boring as its chain heal spam.

So if you want healing as end game, and don't favor any class (paladin can be amazing at all 3 for example, shaman has 2 completely different dps spec, druid can have 4 specs, etc), if you absolutely do not favor any class, I'd go priest for the healing part and probably druid if you're unsure what you'll enjoy. And leveling as shadow, after lvl 40 is a breeze anyway, you won't die in pvp if you meet same lvl enemies, as you are a better warlock with heals basically.

Do remember that its extremely time consuming to gear towards 1 spec currently, even more for 2 and even far more for 3 (paladin, shaman), and 4 for druids.