1. This is fine, once he starts to kill 'skull' mobs its bannable.
    Its not very effective the way he is doing it so let him have some fun ;)

2. If the higher level is attacking a level in the same range as the person he is helping, that is fine. If the higher level is attacking a level significantly higher for the person he is helping, then that is bannable.

3. If the higher level is attacking a level in the same range as the person he is helping, that is fine. If the higher level is attacking a level significantly higher for the person he is helping, then that is bannable.
    Out of curiosity, uh, why? Unless it's a bot or something, what's wrong with doing this?

4. Out of curiosity, uh, why? Unless it's a bot or something, what's wrong with doing this?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but it may have something to do with incorrect formulas being used on this server.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Formulas:Mob_XP

According to the experience formula, mobs no longer give extra experience when 4 levels above a character, so there would be no point for a level 50 character to try and kill a level 58 mob other than for a challenge.

So the only reason I could see it as being bannable is if there is no cap and the multiplier continues beyond what it is suppose to be. Meaning they are exploiting rather than simply making clever use of game mechanics.
    Edited: February 3, 2016

5. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it may have something to do with incorrect formulas being used on this server.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Formulas:Mob_XP

According to the experience formula, mobs no longer give extra experience when 4 levels above a character, so there would be no point for a level 50 character to try and kill a level 58 mob other than for a challenge.

So the only reason I could see it as being bannable is if there is no cap and the multiplier continues beyond what it is suppose to be. Meaning they are exploiting rather than simply making clever use of game mechanics.
    An exception is if you're a level 50 character killing a level 58 monster in Outland compared to a level 50 monster in Azeroth, or a level 60 player killing a level 68 monster in Northrend

6. wouldn't it be faster just to quest. Doesn't the higher level partied member eat up all the xp.

7. wouldn't it be faster just to quest. Doesn't the higher level partied member eat up all the xp.
    If the 80 is just doing quests for you, yes, you questing alone is almost certainly faster.

Powerleveling is pretty speedy if you dungeon grind, though. Blackrock Depths is good for 15+ levels, and there's no travel time to a new quest zone or any busywork, just murder.

8. blackrock isnt even that good (expect spire to some extend), there are other, different dungeons, which are way way better^^

9. If the 80 is just doing quests for you, yes, you questing alone is almost certainly faster.

Powerleveling is pretty speedy if you dungeon grind, though. Blackrock Depths is good for 15+ levels, and there's no travel time to a new quest zone or any busywork, just murder.
    Totally false bro xD Blackrock Depths suxx xD

blackrock isnt even that good (expect spire to some extend), there are other, different dungeons, which are way way better^^
    hahahahaha xD
    you know why i laughed right ? :p
    i still have the screenshots of our adventure levelling lol
    Edited: February 4, 2016