1. Alchemy - master of elixirs

Hi guys,

i have a question. Is it even able to get master of elixirs on Deathwing?
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10902/master-of-elixirs
    I got this quest, but its just not possible to enter the Black Morass even doing quest chain is not able...
    Is here any way to get it?

2. I got the elixir mastery on one of my alchemist though I'm not paying attention to the ability of elixir mastery to create additional elixir. What's wrong with the quest chain anyway? To enter black morass, you need to first do the quest to unlock black morass. It first require you to clear the rescue thrall instance (i forgot the name) through quest. In case that is bug, I too heard of another method though I haven't tested it which is to do transmutation mastery first then swap specialization. Mind you, the engineering specialization swapping ability is bug in this server so think carefully.

3. Clear Escape from Durnholde Keep. You can actually skip the entire instance if you turn left (don't take the flying drake) and go up as if you would go up to Alterac Mountains. The Epoch Hunter should be there. After that you can enter Opening the Dark Portal.

If you wish to visit these dungeons on heroic mode then you need to reach Honoured with The Keepers of Time so you can buy The Key of Time which unlocks all Caverns of Time heroic dungeons.

4. Hi, i followed what Mchaplain said.
    I killed the Epoch Hunter, got the achievement but i am bit lost about the part of the dark portal ?
    Black Morass is still locked.
    Can someone give me some details please ?
    Thank you
    Edited: March 7, 2016

5. Hi, i followed what Mchaplain said.
    I killed the Epoch Hunter, got the achievement but i am bit lost about the part of the dark portal ?
    Black Morass is still locked.
    Can someone give me some details please ?
    Thank you
    What message are you getting?

6. I still get the message " you must complete the quest "return to andormu" before entering the black morass.
    Thank you for your time Mchaplain.

7. Yep, it's bugged...there is no way to enter Black Morass...it used to work fine, not sure how it got broken.

8. I still get the message " you must complete the quest "return to andormu" before entering the black morass.
    Thank you for your time Mchaplain.
    Just finish the questline in old hillsbrad first before you free thrall take next quest to finish it dont worry about bosses just finish that quest before release thrall with bombs then return it once finished.

9. I guess you should do the instance in order, finishing the quests with releasing Thrall and bombing the houses. It's been a while since I've done them so I can't really remember details on the fly.

10. First, thank you guys for your time.
    I gave up on that quest ...
    I took Transmute master bought 4 primal might and 2800 gold later finished the quest ...
    Then i unlearned transmute and learned elixir.
    Problem solved :)

11. I guess you should do the instance in order, finishing the quests with releasing Thrall and bombing the houses. It's been a while since I've done them so I can't really remember details on the fly.
    You can do the bombing quest, but afterwards, you can't talk to Thrall.